OOC

We have a full three days, I switched with someone to have Monday off.

Saturday we have friends coming down for Boo at the Zoo.

Sunday we have a trunk or treat event and a harvest festival.

Monday, of course, door to door hustling...I mean trick or treating. LMFAO

Also, I have an interview Monday morning for a promotion. ^.^

Woah, good luck! :D  I hope you get that. And wow, your kids are young.

Ah, fresh meat! *eye twitches* @Constantin

And no. I'm not a big Halloween person. And no one comes to my house, seeing as no one wants to trek to the top of a rather large hill just to reach it.

LOL must be a really nice place. And I mean that as a compliment! So is it like Weasleys' house? xD  

Word everyone, unfortunately I won't be here starting tonight and ending on sunday night, but I'll be sure to have a character up and running next week.

We have a full three days, I switched with someone to have Monday off.

Saturday we have friends coming down for Boo at the Zoo.

Sunday we have a trunk or treat event and a harvest festival.

Monday, of course, door to door hustling...I mean trick or treating. LMFAO

Also, I have an interview Monday morning for a promotion. ^.^

Radical my dude! Good luck with that promotion and the hustling. 

I tried to work on the character and had two paragraphs of back story before work, but for some reason at the library it auto-logs me out of rpnation after some time and i lost it all when I hit submit :| looks like nothing is getting posted until monday!

I tried to work on the character and had two paragraphs of back story before work, but for some reason at the library it auto-logs me out of rpnation after some time and i lost it all when I hit submit :| looks like nothing is getting posted until monday!

Boo!! :(

Its all right though. If you pray to the Fordliness you may get it back. Right @Elephantom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back