OOC

Squirrel Man Huey

Fluffy Tree Citizen
Hello everyone! I've posted our RP thread. I know it is early but you can take your time in responding. This will be character driven. I've given the scene, the details, and small instructions for each person with an approved character. If you need more let me know please.

Feel free to chat about anything here. How did everyone like the first post? :D

Oh, that first post was just right to set the mood. I know that Beish will feel confused, and so he will try to figure things out. But he doesn't know that this is bigger than just him. 

Is the order in which you put our names the order of our posting? I just wanted to know before I began to write.

Nope! Everyone can have at it!

Also, thank you. :D I'm glad you like the setup. If you lot want anything different or if something needs to be improved, don't hesitate to say so please.

Fantastic! I'm heading off to work, so don't expect a reply for five or six hours. But I'll cookin' my post up, so don't you worry!

Hot damn. :D  I'll try to be patient but if you feel your fingers moving its because I may or may not have a voodoo panda doll and am moving your fingers to type. LMFAO

Its too late! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *Tries to play with the doll but it slips into a vat of water randomly placed there?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back