OOC

Oh...I dropped out earlier. The RP is a little bit too fast paced for me Xd.

Oh okay, not a problem. I am going off the active members list showing on this group and it is still showing you are a member from some reason. We will work to get that corrected. 

Pulse check! I am getting a little worried. I am not seeing much movement. We have enough people in this group we should be getting at least some posts out. Is there anything you guys need? I know a few people are waiting on putting up there posts because they are not seeing action from other people and they feel they are over posting. Does anyone need assistance or scene summary? Are we ready to move on in the night? 

@MistyGray is clearly still around. No problem! Tyt can't wait to see your post!

@SeaSkies busy with school last we chatted. xD  

@Vengeance Spirit

@ScarlettRose16

@Jefferson

@Sakura Seoul

@RabidMagus

Is there anything you need to assist you with getting a post going?

@Vampunk thanks for getting that posted

@revior know where you are at. We can wait on our piece and see if anyone else wants to pop in on the tail end of the drama behind the bar. What do you think?

If we don't get much going here soon, I am going to chat with Crystal about doing a clean up of inactive members, new interest check for additional players if needed and a new scene if needed. Please let me know your guys thoughts. Lets keep this group flowing and the story developing. <3

No problem, the more the merrier I say.

October 15th we will be moving forward to a new scene.

There are a few different paths we can go. Given the approaching holiday, we thought the story should have a spooky element.

Please cast your vote on with theme that intrigues you. 

1. Witches Brew
  2. Creepy Clown Town
  3. The Haunting

Can't wait to see what you guys pick!

Last edited by a moderator:

October 15th we will be moving forward to a new scene.

There are a few different paths we can go. Given the approaching holiday, we thought the story should have a spooky element.

Please cast your vote on with theme that intrigues you. 

1. Witches Brew
  2. Creepy Clown Town
  3. The Haunting

Can't wait to see what you guys pick!

The first two I can guess what it's about, but I'm not too sure about third one. Perhaps you could elaborate on each of these a little bit?

Also, speaking of October 15th, I'll be gone for about a week on that day, and will most likely be unable to post anything, hope that isn't going to be a problem.

The first two I can guess what it's about, but I'm not too sure about third one. Perhaps you could elaborate on each of these a little bit?

Also, speaking of October 15th, I'll be gone for about a week on that day, and will most likely be unable to post anything, hope that isn't going to be a problem.

No problem on the being gone for a week. Though, you will be missed!

The Witches Brew is going to involve a coven of witches stalking supernaturals. 

Creepy Clown Town will include a creepy clown, the forest and missing children. 

The Haunting will include a group of paranormal investigators coming to town and chaos ensues. 

>.> Yes, I only gave you a tiny hint. I am evil like that. 

The Haunting will include a group of paranormal investigators coming to town and chaos ensues. 

Paranormal investigators sound like fun.

The hunters trying to keep them from walking into the lion's den while the vampires and werewolves get pretty damn annoyed by then sticking their noses into things that should be the least of their worries

I'm still torn between haunting and creepy clown.

I am terribly sorry all, I have come down with pneumonia and it has knocked me on my rear. I have fallen behind in my projects. I will work to get this written out here so we can get the next scene started. Please be patient with me.  :(

I am going to move forward with the Haunting, because it seemed to draw the most interest. 

I am terribly sorry all, I have come down with pneumonia and it has knocked me on my rear. I have fallen behind in my projects. I will work to get this written out here so we can get the next scene started. Please be patient with me.  :(

I am going to move forward with the Haunting, because it seemed to draw the most interest. 

That's terrible! Don't push yourself and get some rest alright.

@Manic Muse

So I guess Tess was already turned and started to adapt to an undead life or what?^^

@Manic Muse

So I guess Tess was already turned and started to adapt to an undead life or what?^^

Yes. I am planning a flash back sum up for that night for my starter post for my character. He got the soil and Tess would have woken up in the tub buried in soil. 

Its up to you. She could have been staying with him for the last two weeks as he is working to keep her urges to feed under control. 

What do do you think?

Yes. I am planning a flash back sum up for that night for my starter post for my character. He got the soil and Tess would have woken up in the tub buried in soil. 

Its up to you. She could have been staying with him for the last two weeks as he is working to keep her urges to feed under control. 

What do do you think?

Seeing that a newly turned Vampire can't exactly be allowed to prowl the streets I think he might just keep her locked away.

Gonna be interesting how she'd generally react to the whole situation^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back