OOC

Quick notice to everyone! I plan on having the IC roleplaying thread up tomorrow (If nothing goes wrong in my life, things have been hectic recently)

If your character sheet(s) still aren't done that's fine! Just going to get the thread up so those who are done can start!

I mean my character sheets aren't even done so... Don't try working two jobs, being on a town committee and volunteering. It makes life a living hell, kids...

Quick notice to everyone! I plan on having the IC roleplaying thread up tomorrow (If nothing goes wrong in my life, things have been hectic recently)

If your character sheet(s) still aren't done that's fine! Just going to get the thread up so those who are done can start!

I mean my character sheets aren't even done so... Don't try working two jobs, being on a town committee and volunteering. It makes life a living hell, kids...

This is almost as callouttymas the Salem witch trials or the red scare, almost.

why are you more productive than me? tf?

why are you more productive than me? tf?

That's me! Miss Stress-Yourself-Out-To-The-Max! Then I sit in places and cry because I have too much on my plate... then usually drop everything... but then pat myself on the back because I accomplished a lot... and then sign up for a bunch of shit again... Man, it's a vicious circle...

That's me! Miss Stress-Yourself-Out-To-The-Max! Then I sit in places and cry because I have too much on my plate... then usually drop everything... but then pat myself on the back because I accomplished a lot... and then sign up for a bunch of shit again... Man, it's a vicious circle...

lol where have i heard that before

thats my life in general 

i just finished three essays last week, and it was only the secong week of school.

plus i had to help teach and do sports at the same time

lol where have i heard that before

thats my life in general 

i just finished three essays last week, and it was only the secong week of school.

plus i had to help teach and do sports at the same time

Ugh. Don't remind me about school. I don't start until September 6th but seriously that's too soon for me lol

I wish I could just get paid for looking pretty? Life isn't fair....

Ugh. Don't remind me about school. I don't start until September 6th but seriously that's too soon for me lol

I wish I could just get paid for looking pretty? Life isn't fair....

i feel you bro

i really dun like life rn lmao

i feel you bro

i really dun like life rn lmao

tumblr_n98uydcyyC1shlat6o1_500.gif

Man, do I relate. Moved to Cali a year ago to start my own business. Its working but slower than I set my goal for. Now I am getting a part time job to supplement my income during the slow season and regroup for next quarter. Then there is raising my kiddo and running the household. Sometimes I feel like I am chasing my own tail. xD  No wonder I lost so much weight this year.  

I've re-added Charlotte's pictures. Didn't realise they'd become unviewable.

I could make another character, but the only type I wouldn't play is a werewolf.

EDIT: I've noticed there's a lot of females. If I make a second character I'll make sure they're male. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've re-added Charlotte's pictures. Didn't realise they'd become unviewable.

I could make another character, but the only type I wouldn't play is a werewolf.

EDIT: I've noticed there's a lot of females. If I make a second character I'll make sure they're male. 

Thanks love! You don't have to make another character if you don't want to, but if you wouldn't mind another then that would be great!

Okay guys, I'm sorry to say but the IC thread won't be up until this weekend. There's just too much going on with me right now to make a nice starter post (Don't hate me ik I'm trash)

Okay so, I finally got the IC thread up. I decided against a starter post, instead I just made kinda like a... Scenic, create the setting type post. You can introduce your character however you wish! The roleplay is starting off during the night, on a full moon. I don't particularly care how you introduce your character, you have free reign. Happy rping! :D

I've given you guys lots of time to get up your character sheets, so I'm just going to assume you're no longer interested. I'll leave you in the roleplay for a few more days, but then I'll be removing you.

Hey dear! I know you requested to join a few days ago, but I didn't add you until yesterday. Sorry about that, life's been busy. You can create one to three characters if you wish to, just copy paste the character sheet into the desired subforum! I'll give you a few days to get that finished :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back