OOC

I am just waiting from someone else to post before I post. I don't want to be hogging the posting queue. 

I'm up for anything, I just really want to write more in this. I do keep meaning to do a Charlotte post as she's likely to be at or near the coffee shop. 

Blah, he seems way too stereotypical. What do you guys think? What can I change? I need ideas. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah, he seems way too stereotypical. What do you guys think? What can I change? I need ideas. 

It's just my own taste, and keep in mind that have gone waaaaaay past my usual bed time, but why not make him behave like a superhero to win back his family's love. Is it a dumb ideal? Probably. Is it fun? I would sure like to think so.

It's just my own taste, and keep in mind that have gone waaaaaay past my usual bed time, but why not make him behave like a superhero to win back his family's love. Is it a dumb ideal? Probably. Is it fun? I would sure like to think so.

I like it. I spiced up the history a bit to follow that sort of flow. Plus, it now gives him reason for being in that town. 

@CrystalGoblets Can you look over my character and see if you can approve him? I am going to need him for this next part. 

@Vampunk I need you on a collaboration for this next part. I had an idea strike me as I was writing my post. 

Hey all, 

What I am seeing is @CrystalGoblets has not been on since the 2nd. I sent them a message yesterday but clearly that does not really help much since they have not logged on. Most likely they are just really busy will real life stuff and will be back when they can. However, that does leave us GM-less for the time being. 

Is anyone beyond me waiting on a character to be approved? I think if we work together as a group to make decision for the roleplay we should be fine. I am in need of that vampire of mine being approved for in game use as we are about to use him to turn @Vampunk's character. 

That being said, can you all look over that character sheet and please speak up here or PM me if you feel there is any issues with him? I have to feel that Crystal would much rather have us all use our best judgement to carry on in their absence than to let the role play flounder and chance it dying out. 

What do you all think about this? Any questions, concerns comments? Speak your mind. 

@revior 

@MistyGray

@SeaSkies

@RabidMagus

@LeafyisBeefy

@Sakura Seoul

Hey all, 

What I am seeing is @CrystalGoblets has not been on since the 2nd. I sent them a message yesterday but clearly that does not really help much since they have not logged on. Most likely they are just really busy will real life stuff and will be back when they can. However, that does leave us GM-less for the time being. 

Is anyone beyond me waiting on a character to be approved? I think if we work together as a group to make decision for the roleplay we should be fine. I am in need of that vampire of mine being approved for in game use as we are about to use him to turn @Vampunk's character. 

That being said, can you all look over that character sheet and please speak up here or PM me if you feel there is any issues with him? I have to feel that Crystal would much rather have us all use our best judgement to carry on in their absence than to let the role play flounder and chance it dying out. 

What do you all think about this? Any questions, concerns comments? Speak your mind. 

@revior 

@MistyGray

@SeaSkies

@RabidMagus

@LeafyisBeefy

@Sakura Seoul

Personally speaking, I'm not exactly comfortable with doing something without the Gm's permission. However, I'm not too keen on the idea of an Rp dying either. Looking at your character, I don't really see any problem with it, so I'd say why not have him do what you intend him to do, but restrain his participant in anything else, at least until the @CrystalGoblets returns.

Personally speaking, I'm not exactly comfortable with doing something without the Gm's permission. However, I'm not too keen on the idea of an Rp dying either. Looking at your character, I don't really see any problem with it, so I'd say why not have him do what you intend him to do, but restrain his participant in anything else, at least until the @CrystalGoblets returns.

I like that idea. Basically keeping him as a NPC character and not giving him full 'rights' to being a certified character in the story. I think that is what we should do. 

Hey all, 

@revior 

@MistyGray

@SeaSkies

@RabidMagus

@LeafyisBeefy

@Sakura Seoul

Hi, I know crystal irl (we went to middle school together !) and we are both in university prep level classes, and she doesn't have Internet at home, so the few times she does get on she will work on classwork over Rpn things.

that being said, she's letting me have some gm responsibilities (accepting characters, answering questions, etc.) and I will try my best to get on as much as I can to be active and around for this (and my other) rps. But, I need to prioritise schoolwork (as universities here see your grade 11 marks as your first full marks because when you apply you haven't finished semester 1 yet, so keeping my grades high this year is an absolute must!) but, I will try my hardest to be a good kind of gm! So if you have any questions I can try and answer them or contact crystal to get any info !! 

Hi, I know crystal irl (we went to middle school together !) and we are both in university prep level classes, and she doesn't have Internet at home, so the few times she does get on she will work on classwork over Rpn things.

that being said, she's letting me have some gm responsibilities (accepting characters, answering questions, etc.) and I will try my best to get on as much as I can to be active and around for this (and my other) rps. But, I need to prioritise schoolwork (as universities here see your grade 11 marks as your first full marks because when you apply you haven't finished semester 1 yet, so keeping my grades high this year is an absolute must!) but, I will try my hardest to be a good kind of gm! So if you have any questions I can try and answer them or contact crystal to get any info !! 

YAY! When you have time can you look over my current vampire cs and ensure they are playable? 

YAY! When you have time can you look over my current vampire cs and ensure they are playable? 

I'm currently at school right now as the competitive theatre club i'm in is doing auditions (and I'm production manager so I'm just hanging around while we work on casting haha) but yeah I'll look at them when I can < 3

Guess who's returned from the grave... Ha...haha... *Cringes because I've been the worst GM ever*

Thanks to @SeaSkies for helping to clear up some of the reasons about why I've been away. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have any more access in the future to rpn than I do now so that means I'll probably keep disappearing for extended periods of time... That being said, I'm glad to know I can count on him to pick up my slack! @Manic Muse also expressed interest in being a co-GM so, why not. The more the merrier ♥

Again, sorry for being away, it really, really, wasn't on purpose.

Just to keep the group in the loop, Tess and NPC Carl have exited the current scene behind the bar. There will be a scene picking up with them at a vampire safe house a few blocks away with my secondary character (once he is approved by Seaskies). Would anyone else like to have characters in that scene? @PrincessBunny  @MistyGray would either of you like to collaborate having your characters there? 

@revior  I am assuming both our characters will want to have words behind the bar. Or do you want to play out him full out blacking out from little miss crimson babydoll on his back? 

Just to keep the group in the loop, Tess and NPC Carl have exited the current scene behind the bar. There will be a scene picking up with them at a vampire safe house a few blocks away with my secondary character (once he is approved by Seaskies). Would anyone else like to have characters in that scene? @PrincessBunny  @MistyGray would either of you like to collaborate having your characters there? 

@revior  I am assuming both our characters will want to have words behind the bar. Or do you want to play out him full out blacking out from little miss crimson babydoll on his back? 

I prefer to be able to interact a bit more, but if you want to focus on the other scene in the safe house, I don't mind simply blacking out.

Pulse check! I am getting a little worried. I am not seeing much movement. We have enough people in this group we should be getting at least some posts out. Is there anything you guys need? I know a few people are waiting on putting up there posts because they are not seeing action from other people and they feel they are over posting. Does anyone need assistance or scene summary? Are we ready to move on in the night? 

@MistyGray is clearly still around. No problem! Tyt can't wait to see your post!

@SeaSkies busy with school last we chatted. xD  

@Vengeance Spirit

@ScarlettRose16

@Jefferson

@Sakura Seoul

@RabidMagus

Is there anything you need to assist you with getting a post going?

@Vampunk thanks for getting that posted

@revior know where you are at. We can wait on our piece and see if anyone else wants to pop in on the tail end of the drama behind the bar. What do you think?

If we don't get much going here soon, I am going to chat with Crystal about doing a clean up of inactive members, new interest check for additional players if needed and a new scene if needed. Please let me know your guys thoughts. Lets keep this group flowing and the story developing. <3

*salutes*

Aye aye captain Muse!

Pulse check! I am getting a little worried. I am not seeing much movement. We have enough people in this group we should be getting at least some posts out. Is there anything you guys need? I know a few people are waiting on putting up there posts because they are not seeing action from other people and they feel they are over posting. Does anyone need assistance or scene summary? Are we ready to move on in the night? 

@MistyGray is clearly still around. No problem! Tyt can't wait to see your post!

@SeaSkies busy with school last we chatted. xD  

@Vengeance Spirit

@ScarlettRose16

@Jefferson

@Sakura Seoul

@RabidMagus

Is there anything you need to assist you with getting a post going?

@Vampunk thanks for getting that posted

@revior know where you are at. We can wait on our piece and see if anyone else wants to pop in on the tail end of the drama behind the bar. What do you think?

If we don't get much going here soon, I am going to chat with Crystal about doing a clean up of inactive members, new interest check for additional players if needed and a new scene if needed. Please let me know your guys thoughts. Lets keep this group flowing and the story developing. <3

Oh...I dropped out earlier. The RP is a little bit too fast paced for me Xd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back