OOC

@CrystalGobletsQuestion

I am interested in playing a slayer. I am thinking about what sort of weaponry I want to list for my character. What are weaknesses that my character is going to be looking to exploit with these different races?

• Garlic
  • Silver
  • Holy water
  • Daylight lighting (I can't think of the technical term for them.)
  • Stakes
  • Crosses

Do any of these creatures come with the silly rules we have heard about in stories?  Not being able to come in unless invited, not turning until the moonlight touches their skin. 

Clearly, not looking to exploit this stuff to ensure my character is armed with every imaginable weapon as that would not be realistic or fun. Just want to get a general idea of what sort of direction I should be going. 

@CrystalGobletsQuestion

I am interested in playing a slayer. I am thinking about what sort of weaponry I want to list for my character. What are weaknesses that my character is going to be looking to exploit with these different races?

• Garlic
  • Silver
  • Holy water
  • Daylight lighting (I can't think of the technical term for them.)
  • Stakes
  • Crosses

Do any of these creatures come with the silly rules we have heard about in stories?  Not being able to come in unless invited, not turning until the moonlight touches their skin. 

Clearly, not looking to exploit this stuff to ensure my character is armed with every imaginable weapon as that would not be realistic or fun. Just want to get a general idea of what sort of direction I should be going. 

The Mors and Inedia vampire races can't go out into the light, werewolves are sensitive to full moons. I can't believe listing weaknesses slipped my mind. I'm an old horror movie buff and they always have the stereotypical weaknesses like that so I enjoy them. If it hadn't slipped my minds I would've tried to come up with some more original weakness but I think we'll just go with those for now. Sorry for the late and kinda crappy response, I've been having internet issues.

SO SORRY BABE

but i have two things

One, i had a shit ton of work this week but i am able bodied now so yaaay

two, i tagged you in my new rp dija see it?

SO SORRY BABE

but i have two things

One, i had a shit ton of work this week but i am able bodied now so yaaay

two, i tagged you in my new rp dija see it?

It's okay I get that lol

No I didn't! It probably got buried in the 100+ notifs I had when I came back, sorry love! I'll go check it out now :)

i think youll oike the rp idea

also do we have to follow that format for the CS, because i have my own style for organizing the info lol

if not i totally respect that

Animals, radical :D

No you can make it look however you want, as long as it has all that info

yass its gonna be lit

and one more question sorry. Are the Mors allowed to use  like umbrellas and stuff to shade them from the sun?? (like how marceline from adventure time is like)

yass its gonna be lit

and one more question sorry. Are the Mors allowed to use  like umbrellas and stuff to shade them from the sun?? (like how marceline from adventure time is like)

Hmmm... I kinda assumed they would sleep during the day. Mostly I imagined the Mors and Inedia left being defenseless during the day, hence why they have the Daimonas as bodyguards. I suppose as long as they were fully covered they could go out into the light, but even then it would hurt their eyes and they'd be incredibly uncomfortable from the heat. But, I don't want to be really restricting so sure, they can go out into the light with an umbrella! But I'm going to say that even though they might not spontaneously burst into flame and ash, it'll still weaken their powers (Like no super fast healing and stuff) so it still leaves them weakened. Sorry that was a really long winded answer lol

Hmmm... I kinda assumed they would sleep during the day. Mostly I imagined the Mors and Inedia left being defenseless during the day, hence why they have the Daimonas as bodyguards. I suppose as long as they were fully covered they could go out into the light, but even then it would hurt their eyes and they'd be incredibly uncomfortable from the heat. But, I don't want to be really restricting so sure, they can go out into the light with an umbrella! But I'm going to say that even though they might not spontaneously burst into flame and ash, it'll still weaken their powers (Like no super fast healing and stuff) so it still leaves them weakened. Sorry that was a really long winded answer lol

oh no no

thats kinda perfect for my characters persona

thank you very much for the info dearie ^^ 

i had like a marcerline character in mind so thats why i asked lol

Thanks for the sub tweet about always being the slow bitch to make a cs

You're welcome babe ♥

lol bitch get with the program.

I CANT UPLOAD MY PICTURES 

SOMEONE HALP ME

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT THE SITE'S BEEN DOING THAT FOR AWHILE (It might be fixed today though idk I just woke up)

;____; Coed hasn't returned and I'm a certified photoshop breaker. ;______; rip.

We're gathered here today to remember our dear friend. May VS rest in peace, away from photoshop.

@CrystalGoblets

Hey, sorry I have been in school and busy as all hell. I'll try to make a character sometime today

That's alright, love! No rush!

I'll get a sheet up in *checks work schedule*

six (?) hours

I'll be playing a human though since I really enjoy the whole "being turned" aspect of vampires.

Still need someone to bite me though :|

I'll get a sheet up in *checks work schedule*

six (?) hours

I'll be playing a human though since I really enjoy the whole "being turned" aspect of vampires.

Still need someone to bite me though :|

Yay! Where would the world be without humans. I'm sure you can just ask someone, once we have more vampires created :)

Yay! Where would the world be without humans. I'm sure you can just ask someone, once we have more vampires created :)

Well, it might be hard finding someone who WANTS to sink their fangs into my character.

she's got quite the... Personality(?)

Quick FYI to the group before I forget. 

I am moving next weekend, Friday 26 - Sunday 28. I might be aloof for a few days during that transition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back