OOC

But I wanna be a writer when I grow up. I need my fingers. And everything else.

You know what, I give up

*leaves because all the fucking insane characters are breaking her mental stability*

The plot was weird to me too at first, but i don't really have too much of a problem with the graphic nature. It doesn't really phase me anymore (I blame violent television).

Omg rpnation just screwed up so much!!! It wouldn't let me access my account for the past few days! Wtf!!!

I'm sworrryyyyy

WAIT GUYS! PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTERS WHO WANT TO GO ON A QUEST OR WHO WOULD LIKE TO STAY AT CAMP HALF BLOOD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN HAVE SO MANY KIDS GOING ON A PROPHECY!

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Reminds me, I still have to figure one out...well word it anyway.

@Play On Words

Great, now we have a total of, what? Six batshit crazy people? Gee, thanks. I'm ready to quit this RP now.  :(

@roleplaying45

Did you not read my last comment? Post a character sheet before you post in the RP, dammit. I'm not going to say it again.

I'm feeling very cranky today. Can anyone tell?

But I'm serious when I say I'm just about ready to quit this RP. All the batshit crazy people who could literally threaten my sanity and the integrity of Camp Half-Blood itself are driving me batty and make me want to punch someone in the face.

@Play On Words

Great, now we have a total of, what? Six batshit crazy people? Gee, thanks. I'm ready to quit this RP now.  :(

@roleplaying45

Did you not read my last comment? Post a character sheet before you post in the RP, dammit. I'm not going to say it again.

I'm feeling very cranky today. Can anyone tell?

But I'm serious when I say I'm just about ready to quit this RP. All the batshit crazy people who could literally threaten my sanity and the integrity of Camp Half-Blood itself are driving me batty and make me want to punch someone in the face.

Angel is a special kinda crazy. Don't worry, he hides it well.

@AnimeGenork 

It doesn't even make sense that the insane characters have made it to Camp Half Blood... Realistically, there's no way they would have survived on their own, without help from a satyr or something, long enough to make it to camp. *le sigh*

@Dreaming Divinity

If this keeps up, I'm either gonna shut down this thread and restart it

Or just kick out the offending members

But honestly, unless you're fucking insane character isn't a danger to those around them, they realistically shouldn't be at Half-Blood.

I'm getting sick and tired of all the insane characters that threaten the safety of everyone else's characters. I didn't work really hard on this roleplay just to have it be turned into an insane asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back