OOC

I'm just all stressed out rn because technically im playing two roles in the quest but im too slow to keep up with everyone.

she has two i think

*sigh* Dahlia...

She wasnt there to hear. She came late...

Crap I forgot

But still, Dahlia's got nothing to do with the quest

And even if she was late, Coralie said it pretty loud, and then all the people glowing went to the Big House

If that's not obvious that maybe she shoulda gone there, I don't know what is

it concerns me that rene is only ten

should she be questing percy was twelve when he started

Crap I forgot

But still, Dahlia's got nothing to do with the quest

And even if she was late, Coralie said it pretty loud, and then all the people glowing went to the Big House

If that's not obvious that maybe she shoulda gone there, I don't know what is

Were you not told about Dahlia?

and im sorry okay im trying to keep up.

I'm heavily considering leaving. I'm unable to handle this well and im terrible with stress.

You think I'm not stressed? I'm part of like ten roleplays and this one is the biggest one that I run (out of like three or four). Half the people who join don't even do anything, and those that make characters don't even join in the action. I've removed at least fifteen people in the last couple of days and had to change my whole outlook on roleplays. I normally don't approve characters, but from now on, in all my roleplays, I'm going to. My other roleplays are inactive because school/work for everyone in them, and I don't want them to die. This roleplay is the most active one, and I'm bummed because my favorite roleplay, the very first one I ever made/was a part of, died, and I really loved it and everyone in it. So now I have to deal with that and also with people who request to join this roleplay every day, and my MOUNTAIN OF SCHOOLWORK THAT I WAS NOT EXPECTING.

I AM EXHAUSTED AND SERIOUSLY CANNOT TAKE HALF OF THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

And that is my rant for the day.

You think I'm not stressed? I'm part of like ten roleplays and this one is the biggest one that I run (out of like three or four). Half the people who join don't even do anything, and those that make characters don't even join in the action. I've removed at least fifteen people in the last couple of days and had to change my whole outlook on roleplays. I normally don't approve characters, but from now on, in all my roleplays, I'm going to. My other roleplays are inactive because school/work for everyone in them, and I don't want them to die. This roleplay is the most active one, and I'm bummed because my favorite roleplay, the very first one I ever made/was a part of, died, and I really loved it and everyone in it. So now I have to deal with that and also with people who request to join this roleplay every day, and my MOUNTAIN OF SCHOOLWORK THAT I WAS NOT EXPECTING.

I AM EXHAUSTED AND SERIOUSLY CANNOT TAKE HALF OF THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

And that is my rant for the day.

you need help with anything norky? anything i can do?  :(

She's looking for someone to eat up pretty much...

She's bantering guys.

I love her, just you wait.

And rene was told when she got the blue thing on her head???

I can't wait to develop Stella...guys, does anyone want to be like her close friend? Like someone they both get along well with...she's actually really nice though.

She's looking for someone to eat up pretty much...

She's bantering guys.

I love her, just you wait.

And rene was told when she got the blue thing on her head???

I can't wait to develop Stella...guys, does anyone want to be like her close friend? Like someone they both get along well with...she's actually really nice though.

You can try with Noah, I guess

He's straight, but he acts like a G.B.F. xD  

@LaDyGrEy pretty please can you explain to me if stella is telling nathan to look after soren or soren to look after nathan b/c i can't figure it out

could it be... no, it can't be... but there's no other explanation...

your character is relevant!  :o

(just joking ninja-mod :P

ALSO LOOK I'M A MOD TOO

Or the Earth is coming to an end

My one sounds much more reasonable then Nathan being relevant! When was Thanatos every relevant, right?

Whoo! *was never a mod to begin with and just got bumped up*

soren to look after nathan,

i was on my phone and typing that much was probably making no sense! lol

Dude...Nathan does not need to be looked after

Do you mean Ethan? Cuz my first post as Nathan was him coming back from the underworld xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back