OOC

as soon as she like waddles on over to the big house, she has a blue swirly thing above her head?

That'll do?? yes?

@OriginalDaydreamer

I know you just had Lillian approach the house, but the characters in the house are all prepping for a quest, so they're kind of busy. If you want to have her go to the pavilion instead, she can interact with my other character (Corey).

Sorry was posting from work and couldn't keep an eye on both. I'd be interested but this is her first time at camp in spite of her age. @AnimeGenork @LaDyGrEy it's one of the reasons that I kinda left her entrance so open and was hoping for someone to open the door and usher her inside. in any case when no one answers I'll have her wander over somewhere where she'll be claimed then from there we can go ahead if that works for you all.

I understand @Dreaming Divinity

Sorry was posting from work and couldn't keep an eye on both. I'd be interested but this is her first time at camp in spite of her age. @AnimeGenork @LaDyGrEy it's one of the reasons that I kinda left her entrance so open and was hoping for someone to open the door and usher her inside. in any case when no one answers I'll have her wander over somewhere where she'll be claimed then from there we can go ahead if that works for you all.

I understand @Dreaming Divinity

Sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back