OOC

we did discuss playing capture the flag

i briefly considered dice rolling to decide if hits land or not before remembering i have no idea how to dice roll

can i recommend we moth all questing people into another topic and have the two roleplays run parallel? 

Thank you @AnimeGenork for shoving that list there ! Gd idea!

And that's actually a good idea to split, maybe they should be split again into their aligned groups as well?

Also capture the flag please. What's wrong with dice rolling? Though it might be a tad troublesome

Ok so where do you guys want to go for East???

I was thinking lower down in Florida or somewhere in Iceland???

And yeah Capture the Flag definitely, I've also got some fighting for you guys as well so no worries.

@AnimeGenork thank the lords you covered Chiron.

Iceland might be a tad hard. Florida sounds good (pretends to know exactly where that is)

Ok I looked it up and Florida isn't east at all? All for Iceland/greenland/maine now

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea about American states.

So I'll just go with Maine?

My English brain kinda blacks out at the word 'states'

USA.jpg

That weird little thing in the top right corner? There's Maine

Also for West California might be too far, so maybe somewhere like Indiana or Illinois?

Without looking at a map the only thing I know is that New York is probably on the left.

Right. I mean right.

I can try to list them but screw that. I know my own country's states and that's good enough man. I don't needa know damn american states. *gazes patriotically into the distance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back