• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Give me one second to draw everything, then I'll post the draw here and in the main form, as well as starting us off!

ScorpioDragon- 5 (5th)
AstralDreams- 4 (2nd)
AlphaBlueMoon- 6 (4th)
Silverinu- 7 (3rd)
Duende- 3 (1st)
Stennie- 2 (6th)

This is the order everything was drawn in!

The starting line has been set! I hope everyone enjoys, and thank you for joing in!

And yes, unless it is necessary for you to reply to the roleplay urgently!

They each know about their gifts, it's just that they don't know about the others, or that other gifts are around.

I’ll be sure to reply as soon as I arrive home. I’ve had a very long day today… but I’m about ready to reply. Pretty fast typer so it shouldn’t take me too long.

So, maybe for plot while the ten are away I was thinking that Hazestep could lead a group of cats from all clans who feel abandoned by Starclan and no longer wish to put their beliefs in them. Sort of like a religious cult except they shun starclan instead of worship them. Think like the Sol and Shadowclan situation but with a smaller number of cats from every clan. They could be cats who have lost people recently to all the dangers surrounding the clans. Hazestep would secretly be helped to run this by a dark forest cat who is mentally manipulating him with the recent death of his daughter. Could raise some stakes and tension for the ten when they get back. I don't know, its a thought.

Oh that sounds interesting.

The cat could maybe...I don't know...make it so the 10 are...banished or something from their lands or maybe they think the 10 are responsible for the goings on within the clans so face not only the ire of their home clans but also this potential group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back