[OOC] To the Roots... [The Hidden Truths]

I'm very sorry Shadow, I went on vacation without ever giving you guys a warning.... To my defence I was told I'd have internet but when we got there some mistake or another had been made and we didn't have net :-/

I hope you can forgive me for that, anyway... of to posting a long awaited join battle roll.

Glad to be back :)

I belive I've forgotten some minor detail like updating my heroic mortal to a full edged solar... (we all forget the small things in life, don't we?)

So we must not roll stam+res diff 2 (failing means -2 internal penalty) for fighting reanimated horrors in close combat situations ?

Okay things keeps getting worse on my end.... I have just received a message from my INTERNET provider that they will close my net connection from tomorrow and to the weekend :S

Not suer why but it has something to do with repairing a line or something.... I'm sorry :-/ but this time it's out of my hands. I'll try to post using my mobile phone but I won't be able to make any rolls. NPC if needed.

Am I going to need my necromantic talents to raise this one back to the land of the living. :roll:

I'll get around to it this weekend, work's been a real bitch, and what with the fact that the weather here has been hotter than usual all week (and it's usually hot), I would usually get back home, do a bit of work, and just veg out to try and get some strength back.

The forum hiccup took my edit of the post. Edited the last post I made with a summary, go take a look, and let's get this battle going.

I'll be away from the 18th to the 24+th getting back to france and going to see my gramps for their 60th anniversary of marriage (try to beat that :lol: )

Will probably have access to internet though, but not sure I'll be able to post frequently between the flights trains and family meetings.

Just a reminder, I'll be gone for a week or two starting tomorrow :)

Home... here I come !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back