• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* OOC Thread

oooo world-building, I love it. I will definitely toss some asian-inspired culture into one of the nations. Once I get enough detail typed up, I'll send it your way for review!
take your time!! i can't wait to see it <3

Could I also find some images to represent what their nation looks like? If you havent done so though, I don't want to step on any toes
could you define "their nation"? like, bylcade? and if so do you mean their map, architecture, terrain, or?

no yeah seriously how the fuck that was FAST. it took me like a week to write abel's ass
i constantly have character ideas bouncing around in my skull like the loading screen of a desktop and just adapt whatever one i'm feeling atm to the setting lmao

i constantly have character ideas bouncing around in my skull like the loading screen of a desktop and just adapt whatever one i'm feeling atm to the setting lmao
god entirely real. i have in total 7 more character ideas i'm working on right at this moment LMAOOOOO i <3 having a lot of character ideas <3

god entirely real. i have in total 7 more character ideas i'm working on right at this moment LMAOOOOO i <3 having a lot of character ideas <3
real asf bro. i have a long list of dnd character ideas for the next game i get to play there and sometimes i adapt those to rp if i feel like i've been waiting too long to use them. i also read and type quite fast so that helps a bit lmao

another question while i'm working on viktor's backstory--is nobility a thing in this world? thinking of making his parents disgraced minor nobles or smth idk. side note, i love the depth of world-building here! i am having a great time reading through the docs lol

lmao i got excited,, idk what else to say hahah. i tend to use forms as a broad sketch of my character and develop them further through rp and ooc conversations. might draw viktor at some point if i feel so inclined.

my hands are trembling with the urge to introduce several more characters . i must stop. i must test out the waters with one . i am so excited

add all of the little guys you want, my bros. like i said i have 6 more characters i want to add and the only thing stopping me is there aren’t nearly enough dragons to even them out LMAOOOO

lol sick! i'll probs stick w three total characters then. i'll probs get them done before this weekend lol ^_^👍 (i am having fun w these emojis)

i forgot to ask earlier, but what's the consensus on werewolves? are we allowed to have werewolf characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back