• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* OOC Thread

oooo world-building, I love it. I will definitely toss some asian-inspired culture into one of the nations. Once I get enough detail typed up, I'll send it your way for review!
take your time!! i can't wait to see it <3

Could I also find some images to represent what their nation looks like? If you havent done so though, I don't want to step on any toes
could you define "their nation"? like, bylcade? and if so do you mean their map, architecture, terrain, or?

having images is fine :)

i would prefer they're credited if possible! <3

no yeah seriously how the fuck that was FAST. it took me like a week to write abel's ass
i constantly have character ideas bouncing around in my skull like the loading screen of a desktop and just adapt whatever one i'm feeling atm to the setting lmao

i constantly have character ideas bouncing around in my skull like the loading screen of a desktop and just adapt whatever one i'm feeling atm to the setting lmao
god entirely real. i have in total 7 more character ideas i'm working on right at this moment LMAOOOOO i <3 having a lot of character ideas <3

god entirely real. i have in total 7 more character ideas i'm working on right at this moment LMAOOOOO i <3 having a lot of character ideas <3
real asf bro. i have a long list of dnd character ideas for the next game i get to play there and sometimes i adapt those to rp if i feel like i've been waiting too long to use them. i also read and type quite fast so that helps a bit lmao

another question while i'm working on viktor's backstory--is nobility a thing in this world? thinking of making his parents disgraced minor nobles or smth idk. side note, i love the depth of world-building here! i am having a great time reading through the docs lol

lmao i got excited,, idk what else to say hahah. i tend to use forms as a broad sketch of my character and develop them further through rp and ooc conversations. might draw viktor at some point if i feel so inclined.

i added a small sentence to Cirmaia and a subsection called "No Man's Land"!!

my hands are trembling with the urge to introduce several more characters . i must stop. i must test out the waters with one . i am so excited

my hands are trembling with the urge to introduce several more characters . i must stop. i must test out the waters with one . i am so excited

make many​

no one is stopping you​

give in to the primal urge to overwhelm the world with silly little guys​

add all of the little guys you want, my bros. like i said i have 6 more characters i want to add and the only thing stopping me is there aren’t nearly enough dragons to even them out LMAOOOO

lol sick! i'll probs stick w three total characters then. i'll probs get them done before this weekend lol ^_^👍 (i am having fun w these emojis)

i forgot to ask earlier, but what's the consensus on werewolves? are we allowed to have werewolf characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back