[OOC Thread] The Whispering Meadow [The Lawgivers]

Am I updating to fast? Sorry if I don't get everyone, I can re-edit my updates if you wanted to do something.

No worries :D

I was going a bit slower after the intense activity of the last few days, and also to roleplay my diziness, leaving room to the rest to lead the way while i try to recover from the last vision.

No worries :D
I was going a bit slower after the intense activity of the last few days, and also to roleplay my diziness, leaving room to the rest to lead the way while i try to recover from the last vision.
Groovy, just didn't want to step on anyones toes just because I am on a posting streak.

I will update when a few more post, no rush obviously.

Also.... do all of you live overseas, in comparison to America? Am I the only one that lives in America?

As it's not Blossom specialty to investigate old ruins, I decided to let the other with more affinity with such tasks be a bit more active. :wink:

cyl said:
As it's not Blossom specialty to investigate old ruins, I decided to let the other with more affinity with such tasks be a bit more active. :wink:
Just cause you have no skill in it, don't mean you don't have eyes!

Uhh... do you have Old Realm? I guess I should check before I say anything. I guess you could always look at the pretty pictures.

EDIT: I just spent a good hour making an epic long post in Chosen of The Void and I did something to wipe THE WHOLE THING. I don't... I don't even.... ughhh..

Did you try right-click and "undo" to "unmake" your last action and thus restore the text you had written ? The same thing happened to me when i was writing the latest speech for Takeno in Paragon. I was almost going out of my head, when i calmed down, right-clicked inside the text box, pressed "undo" and the text returned.

Did you try right-click and "undo" to "unmake" your last action and thus restore the text you had written ? The same thing happened to me when i was writing the latest speech for Takeno in Paragon. I was almost going out of my head' date=' when i calmed down, right-clicked inside the text box, pressed "undo" and the text returned.[/quote']
Heh, to late now but I will remember that next time. :)

Hey, just to say I'm interested to return. However where to begin. Its a lot of reading... I'm not sure what to do. Life is harsh for me, and I do need the outlet. I'll try through the week to get back in. ><

Hey! Welcome back Myllinia :D Good to see you. Just take it easy, read through it in a normal pace and join the Circle in the quest of its grand destiny :D

P.S: if we can do anything to help you get back in track, say so.

Myllinnia said:
Hey, just to say I'm interested to return. However where to begin. Its a lot of reading... I'm not sure what to do. Life is harsh for me, and I do need the outlet. I'll try through the week to get back in. ><
Take your time and know that you will always have a place in this game. No matter how long the hiatus.

That goes for everyone else too.

I hope things get better.

Welcome back, Myllinia! It's great to see you back in the game. :) Do you want a summary of what's happened so far?

Bardlebee said:
Also.... do all of you live overseas, in comparison to America? Am I the only one that lives in America?
I'm one of those crazy Californians!

Sorry guys I am not much of a weekend updater. I get so absorbed in the real world :P

Anyway I should have an update up shortly.

Oh by the way, I may have said this before, but I must emphasize

I DO NOT ROLL FOR STATS UNLESS ITS REFLEXIVE OR SPECIFIED.

Just in case anyone was wondering. If you are looking at murals and stuff and you want to know something specific such as "Why are these frescoes painted this way?" or "Are there signs of damage due to time or because of someone destroying the item?"

If you just walk up and say "Bardlebee looks at the fresco" I generally don't roll to find out greater detail. Now if you needed to move out of the way of a falling log or your character notices by his nature the formation of an army and their banner, then obviously I roll your stats and such. But, if there is nothing going on and to investigate something means you will get a better understanding of the "whys" and the possible conclusions faster, then I generally leave it out. Unless there is effort made in its investigation.

Also I use the Mike Tilly exalted dice roller, if you guys want me to use something different let me know.

Just fyi for future reference. :P

Yep, that's right.

Edit: As a sidenote, Takeno doesn't know Old Realm, so i'll probably ask someone else from the circle that knows to translate them for me, since the frescoes clearly indicate my former self and her bestial consort/companion and apparently her descent into political and social madness.

"Don't worry Takeno were here..." *TINK* *CUR-CHUNK*

"Err... as I was saying were a tea.." *CUR-CHUNK* *ASSEMBLE-NOISE*

"ROAR! MONSTER!"

It seems that i must ask Mahir for some intensive lessons on Old Realm if i am to understand all these things that were part of my past. :wink:

It seems that i must ask Mahir for some intensive lessons on Old Realm if i am to understand all these things that were part of my past. :wink:
Yeah I have noticed that I have not been to strict on specific skill sets. This is going to change. I am going to have people that should speak river-speak, flametongue, and others do so. Of course many people know the common language at least as a secondary.

Only those who are very far from civilization probably wouldn't. Also, get ready for battle... that is if Amethyst warns you guys. :P

I'll trade you for Riverspeak, since I get the impression we'll be going north eventually. In the meantime, Mahir and/or Amethyst will be your friendly neighborhood translators!

TherealBrickwall said:
I return from my frantically busy last couple days! Thankfully still in time to deliver an "I told you so".
Not going to lie, this made me laugh. But Tourmaline was half right that the anima flare initiated more power to the facility.

Update may be late. I want to go home and resize images to fit the map so we have a battle-board.

So I will join battle for you guys when I get home tonight.

After i join battle and when my time comes to act, i'll probably activate Solar Hero form.
Ooooh you REALLY don't want to do that.
It means 6 ticks being unable to defend yourself outside of your regular DV. Now I don't know what's coming on to us, but you can forget about channelling SHF after JB, it's kinda risky (and we all know how it's the beginning of the end when you start taking wounds penalties).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back