[OOC Thread] [The Resurgent]

kaliket said:
I'm all in favor of Stockholm Syndrome...at least for one. I'd love to press-gang a DB.
Everyone has their place in the order, the monkey knows this, the dragons will know it soon.

We could even get them their own fancy uniforms...you know, make them feel like part of 'Team Solar'

A thought occurred to me over turkey. The first Fire Aspect is standing perilously close at 5 yards. As a bow-user and someone not resilient in combat (and just had half his health levels claimed by a flaming palm), I would not have approached to within spitting distance. I envisioned that the he would be in bow range but not close enough to reach me in one turn.

Blast, I actually posted my join battle and had stunts already up...apparently patternspider ate my last post...That's really getting annoying.

I know I got one success on join battle after everything. I'll see if I can find a way to restore the post tonight or tomorrow.

40-50 yards.

Would you check my Essence pools? I recalculated for being Essence 3 but with all the crunchy bits, I'd like a second opinion.

kaliket said:
40-50 yards.
Would you check my Essence pools?
I've adjusted your position in the scene.

I calculate that your perh pool should be 36 max (3*7+6+9). Personal looks fine at 15 (3*3+6). Please adjust this appropriately.

I have the sinking feeling that I'm going to catch a Chakram in the back of the head.....and from surprise so I'm guessing 7-Shadow doesn't wouldn't apply. Tonight I'm going to fall asleep to the Stealth rules....

Corrected my name from Kalarix to Rillard in your post ;)

Rillard may be quick on join battle reactions, but he's not exactly going to charge in (yay valor :-p)

I'll make a post tomorrow.

Tik, do you mean that I can take a move action on Tic 0 even though my action doesn't arrive until Tic 4? I'd REALLY like to stop being first in target priority. =P

Rillard, your Jitte is perfect. Which means it is the most finely crafted, well balanced, ebony-with-silver-lined engravings with life-long garunteed wood finish badass beatstick craftable by human hands. Did you know you can smack a perfect-dodging Earth Aspect with that? Probably not, but you can. It is one amazing piece of wood.

However, it still might be inadequate for the situation ^^

All, I promise I will crunch when I get home. I will hold my LoL addiction at bay, I promise. But Mundo has such nice candy...

Tikor said:
Rillard, your Jitte is perfect. Which means it is the most finely crafted, well balanced, ebony-with-silver-lined engravings with life-long garunteed wood finish badass beatstick craftable by human hands. Did you know you can smack a perfect-dodging Earth Aspect with that? Probably not, but you can. It is one amazing piece of wood.
However, it still might be inadequate for the situation ^^
The statement is a reflection of Rillard's single point in valor and my propensity for making penis jokes

Kalarix said:
my propensity for making penis jokes
Complete whiff on my part >.>

In other news, how do people feel about using the official errata (minus the John Chambers flub)?

Tikor said:
In other news, how do people feel about using the official errata (minus the John Chambers flub)?
What is the John Chambers flub?

In general, I'm good with it. And the Defend Another action means that once I can actually parry, I can prevent our social types from becoming paste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back