[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

and even then if you mix enough pain and suffering with it you won't have to deal with much resonance unless a child is actually conceived.

still doing something designed to produce life... irrespective on how you go about it...

anyway unsavoury topic...

Point

hmm, rather glad I don't have to deal with the whole resonance thing, even when dishing death on a grand scale..I'm making life left and right....err, I might clarify to say plant artifacts.

It is... hence why it's up to ST and players to determine what level of Squickiness and fade to black is for a game...

A thousand apologies everyone, things are just getting crazier and crazier at work, dunno when I will have a normal rythm back... soon I hope, sorry for the new guys :|

So guys, I'm going to end this scene pretty soon, then I'll let you devise the plans and what you need for the invasion (unless you want to do this like a cutscene with elements of RP).

I'll give a necromancer access to some void circle spells like Forsaken Life Engine and other malevolent things. The limit on your group is mainly the lack of space in the mirror, most warmachines will have to be summoned or built on site, but the military of Nexus won't be much of a challenge... the council and emissary however ^^

A cut scene will be opened for fhg and the Constable pretty soon (I'll try to contact Jukashi to see if he's still interested).

The Neverborn have heard my prayers and ze Constable will be back soon to mess with ze master plan :D

Considering your pretty good memory, I would say that you know everything about whatever rumors are running through the corridors of the masters lair.

Walker has a pretty much simple view on the caste, they are supposed to be good at what they were chosen for... but obviously sometimes his knights are a disappointment for him...

And what happens when the master is disappointed ?! People die ! :lol:

Basically you know of their achievements and failures, that should indicate more or less how good they are in some fields.

Probably, but rumors are still gonna be running. Can't stop the rumors. Besides, all he knows about her is her caste and her performance ability. the rest he'll have to carefully figure out.

Well I never made that quite clear and you didn't either in your background but... before the Neverborn claimed your souls, you had to undergo the training and formation of a DL, most likely Walker, since now the Neverborn are urging you to continue working with him (instead of for him).

But yeah, the whole emancipation thing makes doubts rise.

Whoo! Someone get the name on that tombstone? I just rose from the grave and boy are my arms tired! Take my soul... please!

:P

Ok, I'm back. Time to start making up for being missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back