[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Probably a stupid question but......

Can you interrupt training for higher essence, say, break 4 months into 4 managable month sized bites?

You can stop your training for a while and continue it later and still keep the benefits of the training.

For essence I think that most of the times it comes from meditation and founding a deeper insight on the nature of the world.

It would however be easier to consider an exclusive period of time dedicated to essence, as it's not like any other ability/traits... it takes time to open your eyes and mind, and if you're distracted by material concerns, then your soul cannot reach illumination.

You've got about three weeks of training time (maybe slightly more, I'm not entirely sure) for stuff in Chapter two.

Three months of training time !

I just realized that considering the distance between lookshy its redoubt Nexus and Great Forks, making large armies join the battle of Great Forks would take much more than a month.

So that's 3 months.

About the xp you just add what's in the xp thread (except Sage and Raisa's part). :)

As you may have noted the Disciple's reports will contain some "errors" here and there, of course, nobody's perfect, but be sure the Green Lady will give you the truth, all the truth and nothing but the truth ! :)

Just wanted to giver a heads up, I'll have a very spotty Internet connection for the next two weeks. I have to move back to Israel, so it's gonna be a bit rough the next two weeks, and then it should sort out.

Hey guys, unless Pasiap gets angry at me this week end I should have finished my reports, so I'll leave 1 more week to Juk and fhg to see what they're going to do about the situation, and for you to build your plans (the artificer's going to be powered up to Void Circle and with Forsaken Life Engine and all sorts of nasty things) and then... we shall see how you handle such a task :)

If you're looking for spells, we can arrange a study group :D

The Artificer is quite skilled as a swordsman, maybe he could learn how to summon the warstrider (that... would be a nice diversion...) and you could use the FLE :wink:

No worries, I had to work the whole fricking week end (goddamn clients meeting)... so I am also late.

You do know that as you have taken the training charm... people are going to stick to you like flies ?! :mrgreen:

Only if they find out. And Ruby isn't talking... :twisted:

I just needed that charm for the after it. :lol:

Yeah those two can have scary power levelling results on exalts with a few xp saved. :mrgreen:

Still a bit late on my schedule, big client meeting this past WE, so got very few time to continue writing.

It shall be done within the week.

Potential threats updated.

1 Emissary to go, and we're good to plan the attack.

fhg / juk: I'll update tonight.

TADA... so I'm done with the "reports"... sorry everyone to have taken so long to build them... so now if you have questions... fire at will.

Else I think we can safely set up a date of 15 days to let you devise the proper strategy to invade Nexus etc, even taking pro active measures to speed / slow the process.

I will conclude the Constable / Raisa training session soon, so that both characters can act freely.

And then by may 28, I'll make a resume of what is happening on the Great Forks front, and we will start to raze Nexus.

If you have questions, post PM and I shall answer. :)

Uh... soo... What's the Green Lady actually doing? While it seems as though she were guarding, you didn't actually list an action for her.

>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back