[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Well it's going to take a lot more time to update than I thought... I just remember our dear scaly friend has posted me a list of funky plant materials I need to check... I think you and Sage are going to be the harbingers of doom with your toys ! :lol:

Heh...

I find it amusing that the Dragon King wants to experiment on the others, including rasheel, while the lunar wants to 'acquire' a form like said Dragon King's, and the only thing holding both of them back from killing each other is that they work for the same Deathlord. The fact that they are considering each other in these manners is a secret IC, but still...

Then again, for some of the characters that's probably the same reason they haven't killed any of the other PCs.

Sorry for my unannounced absence, will probably be another week or so before I can get back to posting here. I am abnormally busy.

So I take it he only wanted major reports from Constable and Ruby? Just wondering since he seems to be moving on to describing his master plan now (and if he's doing that, I'm certainly not going to interrupt his monologuing).

Oh, and for Liege/Backing requests, do we still put them in the existing thread, or just PM them to you? I ask because the thread states for 'Act 1' specifically.

I'm going to open a new thread for the next chapter :)

And once reports are done, though I have yet to hear what Coyotekin and fhg have to say, but lacks the time to wait for them - sorry guys, but feel free to make your report if you want to I'll interact with that -, it's time to move on to the next plan.

Walker has many many plans, and he rarely achieves anything unless something makes him focus on that one. You'll discover what did in that case very soon... :twisted:

Oh, we're still giving our individual reports, then? Should I delete/amend my last IC post, or just post Rasheel's report of the events in GF, or PM them, or what?

cyl said:
Make your report, without underlining to the master he forgot to wait for it ^^
Please, I have a Wits+Soc of 6. Nothing ground-breaking, but I'm not about to do something stupid like that. :wink:

And Rasheel's 'little something' is done. :P

Wasn't able to fit in my previously posted question/concern on the upcoming plans in this, but I can do that if given a slight segue opportunity. Rasheel is currently in his 'they had to die, and they did' place. :twisted:

My first thought after finishing reading your post: and some wonder why they kill the chimeras :lol:

I've never read such an instinctive chaotic and disorganized peace of mind... I am most impressed...

I might become addicted to that ! :D

Danke, danke. *bows*

And this is him WITHOUT any wyld-induced mental disorders. Just think of what he'd be like if/when that happens, or his permanent limit increases. :twisted:

You mean there's another major traffic hub located near a First Age dam which can be broken/opened to flood and kill millions of people that you had to chose from?

:P

Despite my own interest in seeing it happen, good luck actually getting Rasheel IN there in the first place. :wink:

Hey, I did say I want to see it happen. I just meant that I'm not about to jump in there unless he provides a good reason to.

Well I did gave you a reason to go to Nexus didn't I, leave the rest up to me and do not worry about anything :twisted:

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women... :lol:

Jux can be scary sometimes !

cyl said:
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women... :lol:

Jux can be scary sometimes !
Nah... That's nothing. I have a Dusk that I was playing last year in a short-lived AIM game who made horror movie villains look like kittens. :twisted:

Well, most do... what was the most badass scariest villain you have seen in a horror movie ?! (I mean I enjoy the genre, but with lots of soda and popcorn).

The only time I bounced off of my movie theater chair was when I saw the zombies of Dawn of the Dead running like the infected in 28 days... I'm a creature of habits, zombies are supposed to be slow and clumsy... but introduce the possibility that they can run as fast as any normal guy... they become a lot scarier !

Though if you have any suggestions for great horror movies, I'm all eyes/ears. :)

i loved the calm, twisted horror of Hellraiser, possibly Hellraiser 2.. but no other sequels.. just something about fishhooks....

cyl said:
Well, most do... what was the most badass scariest villain you have seen in a horror movie ?! (I mean I enjoy the genre, but with lots of soda and popcorn).
The only time I bounced off of my movie theater chair was when I saw the zombies of Dawn of the Dead running like the infected in 28 days... I'm a creature of habits, zombies are supposed to be slow and clumsy... but introduce the possibility that they can run as fast as any normal guy... they become a lot scarier !

Though if you have any suggestions for great horror movies, I'm all eyes/ears. :)
That's a decent one. I was thinking of the standards, like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Silence of the Lambs, etc. Hellraiser is pretty eff'd up too.

My Abyssal in question was a complete sociopath. He was a Demon-Blooded outcaste of Gem society before Exaltation (child of a particularly crazy Dragon-Blooded Sorceress and a demon, perhaps a Blood Ape; he was orphaned at birth) who grew up to become known as the most ruthless mercenary commander in the entire city. His subsequent Exaltation and visit to the Labyrinth broke the fragile remnants of his sanity, leaving him in his current state. I can post more details if you like, there's plenty of messed-up quotations of him in game, not to mention some actions. :twisted:

cyl said:
What is best in life?
Problem is Jux wouldn't like the lamentation of their women bit.. it would mess with the whole slaughtered enemies esthetic.... :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back