[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Yeah, Stiches has an accent so thick you could cut it with a knife... although it'd have to be an awfully sharp knife. Maybe a Grand Daiklaive would work better.

fhg and Coyote: I'm giving two days to Saracen to manifest, sent him a PM and all, but can't really make you wait that long.

Guys: I'm going to create new threads tonight for the splits (market - city tour)

Few questions :

- do you like separate threads or does it bore you to death ?!

- do you feel like cursing Creation with your presence a few more scenes or do you want to come back to the cold quiet comfort of the underworld soon ? (the hunt for Blood Pearl is supposed to take you to some interesting places, mostly in Creation, but if you're looking for some cool underworld stuff I can arrange that too !)

Seperate threads are good.

I don't care where it is, so long as Stiches gets to cause a massacre.

By the way, I'm typing up a post for Stiches. I only had her sleep in because I was out for a week.

I'm for more Creation stuff, as Raisa will need Creation-Preserving Will before we head into the Underworld (otherwise say goodbye to mote regen/healing).

What ? you had a Manse didn't you ?

Creation Manse work both ways IIRC, as the Underworld is only a reflection of Creation.

Wait.. So it's only Underworld Manses that don't work in Creation?

Even then, Raisa won't heal naturally in the Underworld, nor will she be able to fully regen motes. I only need to grab 3 more favored Charms including Creation-Preserving Will, so 27 XP. As long as we have a thread that totals at least 7 pages, she'll be fine. >_>

Wait.. So it's only Underworld Manses that don't work in Creation?
IIRC yes.
Even then, Raisa won't heal naturally in the Underworld, nor will she be able to fully regen motes.
Uh, if you're referring to the healing power of the manse, they also work in the Underworld IIRC, but you could also invest in one more manse (say 2), it'd give you 5 motes per hour... that's quite reasonable...

Oh right, my mistake. Still though, Creation-Preserving Will is a nice backup in case something happens to the Hearthstone.

Soooo

- Fallen Prince and the Artificer went to the market,

- Rasheel flew right out of the window

- Quiet Prince feels like sightseeing, Jux and Ogama are going to come along, maybe Ruby will go along

- Constable will unravel his evil plans very soon

- Raisa Sage and Knife are getting ready to go to Nexus

Any requests/mods before I start the threads ?

Whoops, forgot about that post.

Stiches is, once she hauls her ass out of her grave, going to go look for Rasheel and see what goes from there.

I'd like to point that Stiches would probably have mentioned Nomaz by name in the course of, ah, "voicing her opinion of him" to the rest of the circle. Whether they wanted to know or not.

Snide commentary regarding his case of "food poisoning" is appropriate.

Well, if neither Artificer or Fallen Prince has anything posted by tomorrow, I'll pose Rasheel heading off to find Stitches.

And of course one of them does something that can potentially lead to violence AFTER I've already posed flying off. :roll:

Ah well. If things start going 'KILL! KILL!' back there I'll hear it soon enough, and if not they might actually end up heading where I'm going.

Well he's just one deathknight... I'm not too worried about you :)

Beware of the Enforcers though :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back