[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

>_>

<_<

The elemental dragons made everyone from the dust of Creation... and you'll return to dust... and erm...

look, fire aspect burning stuff!!!

*runs off!*

I disparage your grasp of the grasp which the characters have on the metaphysical realities of Creation, Haku!!

ARRRRRR

I do appologize, but I've been kept busy by real life... I'll have a new scene up by tomorrow.

Act 2 is now closed, XP given out. And Act 3 is now up... I do appologize for the silence that Real Life caused.

Ok, let me check this. XP thread says we have 40 xp total from story. We also got a communal pool of 36 before the game started due to bonus material. So we have 76 xp total-total, right?

That would be quite right if you haven't spend any xp up to this point.

If you do wanna spent message me what you're buying and make changes to your charactersheet if it's something that can be done within the time frame

No, no, I just want to see if I've got my totals right.

... Actually, I think I've screwed up my record-keeping. >.<

*coughs*

Other than Jukkashi and Nobble, does everyone else wanna post anything at all before I continue on?

It's been over a week since my last post.

Is Nobbles and Coyoteki the only ones active in here at all? :cry:

I'm on?! :starts freshening up: Oh I know I have been waiting for this day.. I mean you think you prepare for these things, but it seems all good in your mind until it happens and.... Oh, yeah, I'm on! I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Debille.

heh welcome aboard.. i'm sure *looking at the STs last comment* your first scene will go with a bang ;)

Yes... he's bunkered in... and likely looting the munitions bunker... and likely ignoring the flooded rooms with dead people floating about.

because we all float down here... :twisted:

we chatted with the white king for a bit... heard some sort of commotion over by the munitions bunker so decided to investigate... approached the ED-209s and found out that our security clearances aren't high enough and so it looks like we have to fight the automata......

Remember... these ARE ED-209s... they're supposed to malfunction. Alot. :lol:

Look at their intro scene in the RoboCop movies.

So... it's less you, and more... them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back