OOC Thread [Dude, where's my daiklave?]

You are asking me for input that my character knows, but I do not. We/I never got a memo on what Slip actually found out with his investigation.

Sorry. I thought that I had posted the details that you saw on your recon trip. My bad.

The army is about 60,000 strong, mostly a mix of zombies and war ghosts, but with some mortal troops. You also saw several fangs of bonestriders and other siege weapons that have been broken down for travel. Also, there is several necrotech weapons such as spine chains and war zombies. I do believe that I mentioned that you did not recognize the banner at the head of the army.

Ah, ok, so he didn't really learn anything new from his investigation roll. kk, post shall be incoming.. prob this evening

Also' date=' just FYI, I don't know how Sherwood wants to handle this, but I'd like to give my Lunar Terrestrial Circle Sorcery. [/quote']
Slip picked up a copy of the Black and White Treatises from the manse. As soon as I've got the essence that's my plan too. I'm sure Slip would share. :)

Spent some tasty XP. ^_^ Slip will start spending some time working on the whole sorcery thing first chance he gets.

It looks like we're about ready for a new thread. I'll have something up and running in a few days. I've had a very busy time of it lately, but I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back