[OOC Thread] Above the Fading Coals [The Silver Apples of the Moon, the Golden Apples o]

Just as I come back for reals, the Storyteller is out...

*ugh* Okay, I know I posted I'd be back like a month ago but when I say my life was really in the shitter for awhile, I mean it. I kept trying to come back but I kept getting side tracked and here I am.

Lin-Rei's about to enter combat. Even though it may not be necessary to apologize I wanna say I'm sorry to everyone for such an absence.

Well, if it makes you feel any better - to my eye it looks like you're acting on Tick 6, with Arynne; you got 6 successes on your Join Battle, and Join Battle in Combat is basically a Speed (6 - successes) action.

Like I mentioned in the Absence thread, Trowizilla's computer's fried (again, though at least this time it's not my fault), so I dunno when exactly she'll be back. A week or two, maybe?

I'm back with a shiny new computer! It seems that some of my internet woes were due to the old computer, too, so hopefully there will be less cursing Comcast's name. (Comcast still sucks, though.)

Hopefully you're all still around, oh players of mine.

trowizilla said:
I'm back with a shiny new computer! It seems that some of my internet woes were due to the old computer, too, so hopefully there will be less cursing Comcast's name. (Comcast still sucks, though.)
Hopefully you're all still around, oh players of mine.
nope i totally have quit

I'm around and ready to kick chimera ass!!!!

:P

Welcome back. I'm sure I speak for most of us in saying, you were sorely missed! I know I look forward to resuming the adventure!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIL BEGOOOOONE ! not me, I'm still here, I must have done something good :mrgreen:

I'm afraid I've wound up in too many games, so I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. Sorry guys :(

Trow, do with my character as you wish.

I apologize for the erratic posting recently, work has been...busy. Going on a trip to Uganda, and will be gone until the 5th - I'll theoretically have internet access, but I wouldn't count on me posting much.

'tis why I always have an external HD / USB key with aaaaaaaaaall the little stuff I need when I'm formating a cpu. :wink:

Don't go there, man. It's been a month since I last had all my data and my computer is still hurting a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back