[OOC Thread] Above the Fading Coals [The Silver Apples of the Moon, the Golden Apples o]

How to take rejection? How to scope out when one of the females has a hulking Lunar to protect her? How to avoid being dead?

:-P

Just wanted to drop a quick line: I'm quite sick at the moment.

It ain't no swineflu, but I got a little fever, so... I'll be posting as soon as the headache wears off.

WhiteKnight777 said:
17 successes
Melissa has 3 spontaneous orgasms and collapses at Discord's feet, ready and willing to serve his every whim.

.... Actually, that's not enough.

8)

Yeah, that's about right. All females (and probably a goodly number of males, given the non-heteronormative nature of Creation) within a several mile radius have just felt their undergarments disintegrate.

Also, if she actually does that in character, Dis will take her up on it. As in, right there.

I tell you, you're lucky that Gaia and the five Maidens haven't come down to throw their bras at you.

Jukashi said:
I tell you, you're lucky that Gaia and the five Maidens haven't come down to throw their bras at you.
And Luna. Who may or may not be female at the time.

I'm kinda back. Still not entirely healthy, but good enough to operate my laptop. So yay immune system!

Naw. For one thing, He's got Ox-Body, so he would have survived - though probably bleeding from every orifice from the acoustic assault. Second, it never actually happened - that was just me preemptively rolling for if he decided to get violent rather than just threatening it. It's nice to see that my sacrifices to the dice gods are still being rewarded, though.

*Goes off to find another goat*

Hey guys...

I'm sorry Lin-Rei's been really super quiet but I've just gone through two -really- depressingly crappy weeks and all the stress/hassles that came with. I'm gonna try to catch up tonight, and again, I'm sorry about this.

Jeez, my internet dies for a few days and I come back to a dramasplosion!

I'll be back to my STing duties as soon as I catch up on the threads.

To diagnose yes, but I just want to know what types of wound he has: laceration, perforation etc etc.

Might tell me what/who attacked him and if he's in danger or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back