[OOC Thread] Above the Fading Coals [The Silver Apples of the Moon, the Golden Apples o]

So how long does the poor Ting has to live ?

Tsuki might "sacrifice" him rather than letting this being continue his rampage.

Can the blood loss be lessened to increase his chances ? Then I'll use MLT to hop to the rest of the guys.

Bleeding wounds and staunching them is covered on page 151 of the corebook - Standard miscellaneous action, Wits + Medicine, difficulty = number of lethal and agg wounds the subject is suffering from.

Laundreu said:
Bleeding wounds and staunching them is covered on page 151 of the corebook - Standard miscellaneous action, Wits + Medicine, difficulty = number of lethal and agg wounds the subject is suffering from.
Actually it's 1 action per wound, and the difficulty = the number of HL loss inflicted by the wound.

So in this case = 2 wounds, arm (light) and ribs (more severe).

Awaiting diff from the ST to take the two actions and make the appropriate rolls.

Saving a life and loosing 10 secs on the group... this is why I love exalted :P

Of course I'll need to treat him for infections after we're done with what/whoever did this.

I'm currently sans internet at home, I'll be scarce around these parts till monday or tuesday evening.

I'll admit that this is my first time doing Solar combat, so if I've failed miserably at anything, please do let me know.

So, Trowizilla, are you ruling that damage dice aren't rolled, they just do the requisite number of damage levels, or are you rolling the damage levels? Am I mistaken or are the leftover dice remaining for damage supposed to be rolled? I thought they were. Doesn't really matter one way or the other, but it would be nice to know how you are doing it.

:)

I am pretty sure she's rolling for damage.

Also, vanman - stunt dice are added directly to DVs and other static values.

D'oh! That's right. Well, then, the results of my stunt are still the same, then. A one die stunt, and I'm hit. A two die stunt, and I'm safe.

Here's hoping for two!

:D

Hey cyl, I can't find the damage for Mekki Maru. What is it?

Oh, and I'm going to be visiting Georgia until Sunday, so things will be slow for a bit.

self forged short daiklave, no MM bonus so, +4L.

I need to wrap up some stuff with this character :|

I've edited the post, because I forgot some stuff (like the kick bonuses due to the armor)

And I've re edited my post since I miscalculated the Blood Ape's DV the first time. The Kick might or might not hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back