[OOC thread] A Path to Enlightenment [Chronicles of a Thousands Fists]

Of course not. :P But this makes things all the better.

BTW, I'm working up the descriptions and fluff for that artifact bokken right now. The mechanics are all finished.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am working on a character, but the background is turning out to be kinda long. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I unveil Edacious, the Ravening Gourmand.

The sort of character who has a title instead of a name... (insert maniacal laughter here)

Also the type of character who is likely to eventually be killed by another PC.

RE: Lunars - they are just so much more effective with their native charmset than with MA stuff that they tend not to be as much fun for a martial arts centric game.

I know, hopefully by the end of this part of his adventure he will be able to learn 3 more charms, two of which will be from Solar Hero, so he can master the form charm, and another from his Luanr Charms. haven't decided which one yet.

bored.jpg

I told you, on monday tops you're up :lol:

I'll do my best to make it tonight or tomorrow but the girlfriend has been kinda needy last week and since it's HER laptop I'm using at home... I need to compromize.

cyl said:
I told you, on monday tops you're up :lol:
I'll do my best to make it tonight or tomorrow but the girlfriend has been kinda needy last week and since it's HER laptop I'm using at home... I need to compromize.
I know, I just had this sudden urge to post something. :D

Oooh you lucky bastard, I'm doing a backup right now, so I got 40min ahead of me to start your chronicle :P

Just a tip since it happenned to me recently... (my girlfriend closed google chrome...)

WORD and regular saves ! :lol:

So he's supposed to attack each lunar at least three times at random during the day, from at least five feet away each time? I just want to make sure that's the instructions he's been given.

What effect do these articles of jewelry, have on Bear's statistics?

None, they're just heavy weights with bells.

It's just how I would train someone to make him learn Leaping Mantis... :)

Perhaps you could add an internal or external penalty to his attack rolls, as well as one to Stealth checks? That's how I'd do it, at least.

fhgwdads05 said:
Perhaps you could add an internal or external penalty to his attack rolls, as well as one to Stealth checks? That's how I'd do it, at least.
I'd be fine with a -1 external penalty to unarmed MA attacks, and a -3 external penalty to Stealth checks. That would make sense to me.

Sorry for the delays this week, works been crazy and girlfriend have rightfully monopolized her laptop every evening since monday.

I am seriously considering using the solar xp chart exceptionnally for this particulary game... but I would like to have feedback first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back