OOC Talk

Mr Cthulhu]Not to be a pushy jerk or anything but when do you think the Lore is gonna be Completed? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9402-shattered/ said:
@shattered[/URL]
Hopefully by the end of the day! ;3; sorry it's taking so long!

I plan to actually start this thing Monday afternoon sometime (have no idea what that would be your time ;-
;) That way it gives everyone time to continue filling out their sheets and stuff!

I do apologize for the delay!

[QUOTE="The Akolite]So the schools filled with murderous psycho paths? Sounds fun...

[/QUOTE]
of course- who doesn't love a school filled with psychotic students? cx

shattered said:
Hopefully by the end of the day! ;3; sorry it's taking so long!
I plan to actually start this thing Monday afternoon sometime (have no idea what that would be your time ;-
;) That way it gives everyone time to continue filling out their sheets and stuff!

I do apologize for the delay!

of course- who doesn't love a school filled with psychotic students? cx
Hmm this...is.....Spartaaaaa!

It's fine shattered. Honestly I don't mind the wait, I get to build my inner rper.

Hey have any of you guys seen the game yandere simulator? I bet you like all the yandere's have there own personal shrines for their crush. (The Senpai shrine)

Pyu said:
It's fine shattered. Honestly I don't mind the wait, I get to build my inner rper.

Hey have any of you guys seen the game yandere simulator? I bet you like all the yandere's have there own personal shrines for their crush. (The Senpai shrine)
Seen it.

All this talk of Yandere, Being Gay and stabbing just sounds like Yurina's *cough* my *cough* fantasies. Good job guys, keep it up.

i_once_had_a_kitten_by_terribly-d4lpcyt.png

My cat does not approve of your kitten chomping.

My roomie just went over to my tv, put Jurassic park on, and right before she left the room said "watch".

Ah It's fine , I dont' actually plan on using her. Remembered how it's a bit difficult to juggle two characters at once that and i'm a lazy squid.

Oh shit- I knew I was forgetting something on the character sheet. No one is completely new unless they are not featured in a club. I don't mind having it where some characters have only been there for a couple of months, but nothing under a month especially characters in the higher ranked clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back