OOC Talk

Shout out to Drogon for protecting my baby!

[QUOTE="Mr Cthulhu]Also did you notice how lifeless Stannis , His wife and all the Soldiers were compared to Melisandre. She's like untouched by everything.

[/QUOTE]
That's because she's a heartless bitch xD .. But I do love her

tumblr_ng4c6nynHe1r6y37vo1_500.gif
Sorry everyone, Puppycat is now my life.

@GiannaCoco

Hey guys! The roleplay is starting soon, so if you were gonna to make a character(s), then I suggest doing it soon if you already haven't done so! (if you already made a character and I tagged you, sorry!)

And to everyone else! You're free to make as many characters as long as you can handle them!

Yaaaaaaas we're starting get ready for a lot of yandere and......wait I got to get zero ready for Mitsuru as a friend.

(Starts making zero meditate)

@Comix I originally planned on starting today, but had to cancel it because of an unexpected life thing! But yeah, we're totally starting soon! c:

It's possible I might join yet... But I can't say for sure... At least not right now.

Woo! Just got back from a shopping spree, got all the passive aggressive t-shirts and slutty lingerie~(like it'll ever come to use)

It's fine! I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that the roleplay will be starting soon! I didn't want to leave anyone behind ;w;

Pyu said:
Woo! Just got back from a shopping spree, got all the passive aggressive t-shirts and slutty lingerie~(like it'll ever come to use)

pffff- sounds fun
xD I need to go shopping sometime soon xD

Yay~ can't wait to start. I'm not available tomorrow until 4 though. Hehe, three more days until vacation(screw school).

Lore is currently up! Please stop by and see who your character is paired with (in dorms) and don't forget to read through the battles. If you have any questions, please ask me! Some characters are not listed in dorms because I don't have any more characters of the same level...however, I'll add in some NPC's so you won't be alone! People are still free to sign up!

@Aqua @Despairingly Lucky
@Comix @DuskerTem @LeSoraAmari @Phantom King @Pyu @Freddie @NessieAlways @The Akolite

Aqua said:
Wait we starting today or tomorrow.
Later on tonight once I get back! :D

shattered said:
Lore is currently up! Please stop by and see who your character is paired with (in dorms) and don't forget to read through the battles. If you have any questions, please ask me! Some characters are not listed in dorms because I don't have any more characters of the same level...however, I'll add in some NPC's so you won't be alone! People are still free to sign up!
@Aqua @Despairingly Lucky
@Comix @DuskerTem @LeSoraAmari @Phantom King @Pyu @Freddie @NessieAlways @The Akolite

Later on tonight once I get back! :D

Yay! Also~ I wish there were a dance club I saw a video that makes me want to make a character for that

xD

oVXYJhM.gif

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

Yay! Also~ I wish there were a dance club I saw a video that makes me want to make a character for that

xD

oVXYJhM.gif

[/QUOTE]
If this happens I'll back you up!

//Might need to change my Yu Naruakmi reference to Minato incse I want to use Yu for Dance Club, Might use Rise--

shattered said:
Oh gods-
now i want to make a dance club //shot
We should use Yu and Rise faceclaims and join that club oml

LeSoraAmari said:
Dance club omg.
*Dances around in a field of turtles sitting on mushrooms*~

Sora! Use Yosuke, we need to use the P4 cast for faceclaims and use gifs from Dancing All Night

xD​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back