• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC Murder in the City of Devils

What species do you think you’d be if born in this universe?

• Vampire

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faefolk/Elf/Dwarf/Goblin

• Merfolk

• Wizard

• Witch/Warlock/Sorcerer

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Shapeshifter

• Hybrid

• Ghoul

• Human

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Pumpum Pumpum I dig it! I think she definitely could've done his nails a few times, so she might be his go-to for the task on a semi-regular basis, since she would be the chill, respectful type- not likely to do something gauche like ask to see his face without the mask or the like ^^

Hey guys I just posted the beginning of Part One here

Let me know if anyone has questions regarding their first in character post. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

If there's any confusion regarding those not within the four current scenes I posted- Celebs who aren't referenced at any current locations can just make a post with their character in a place of their own. We basically are just doing a sort of intro to let people know who you are and how you're prepping for the International Hall of Culture and Arts Jubilee Ball/Awards Ceremony. Whether that's by taking a relaxing bath at home, throwing back shots at a bar, or even spiraling because they're nervous about the upcoming event.

Currently, the Arouet Chasseur Agency and LNCPD are the scenes with the most plot involvement. So, if anyone involved has questions regarding those scene let me know :)

Lucida Cross' Chapel also has the potential to be involved in the coming plot as well, but honestly I am cool with Cadmus just chilling too if that's the direction we want to go. Depends on what choices are made and etc. See your posts in the IC soon, thanks for being so patient with me. You guys are awesome <3 and I can't wait to read what you all come up with! :)

Hey guys I just posted the beginning of Part One here

Let me know if anyone has questions regarding their first in character post. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

If there's any confusion regarding those not within the four current scenes I posted- Celebs who aren't referenced at any current locations can just make a post with their character in a place of their own. We basically are just doing a sort of intro to let people know who you are and how you're prepping for the International Hall of Culture and Arts Jubilee Ball/Awards Ceremony. Whether that's by taking a relaxing bath at home, throwing back shots at a bar, or even spiraling because they're nervous about the upcoming event.

Currently, the Arouet Chasseur Agency and LNCPD are the scenes with the most plot involvement. So, if anyone involved has questions regarding those scene let me know :)

Lucida Cross' Chapel also has the potential to be involved in the coming plot as well, but honestly I am cool with Cadmus just chilling too if that's the direction we want to go. Depends on what choices are made and etc. See your posts in the IC soon, thanks for being so patient with me. You guys are awesome <3 and I can't wait to read what you all come up with! :)
I'm assuming you meant October 10th, 2024 at the top of the post? ouo

Pumpum Pumpum I dig it! I think she definitely could've done his nails a few times, so she might be his go-to for the task on a semi-regular basis, since she would be the chill, respectful type- not likely to do something gauche like ask to see his face without the mask or the like ^^
Sounds good! Eddie's likely asked your girl to do his nails for the event, yes? I imagine something a bit more fancy than usual to fit the ball's theme. I can totally see Lillian talking him into something not-so-traditional.

I'm gonna send my starter as soon as I can! I already got some of it written yesterday, but I've got to finish some work stuff first.

Sounds good! Eddie's likely asked your girl to do his nails for the event, yes? I imagine something a bit more fancy than usual to fit the ball's theme. I can totally see Lillian talking him into something not-so-traditional.

I'm gonna send my starter as soon as I can! I already got some of it written yesterday, but I've got to finish some work stuff first.
I think she was booked by Lucky Sun for the day, but maybe she gets an hour off while they rehearse or something to go do Edward's nails? I like the idea of her talking him into something unique for the occasion~

I think she was booked by Lucky Sun for the day, but maybe she gets an hour off while they rehearse or something to go do Edward's nails? I like the idea of her talking him into something unique for the occasion~
We can just make it so that she did them a day earlier or something, because Ed's probably gonna spend the next day psyching himself up to actually go to the ball. I'll make sure she'll get a really bad photo of him in the full outfit though lol

Ayama Ayama Pumpum Pumpum Yeah, I figured I’d give everyone the week to come up with their first posts. I know some of us are doing school full time and working full time as well, so there’s no need to feel rushed. Hopefully, we can maintain the RP with at least 1-2 responses a week.

If anyone has questions or concerns let me know how I can help! I hope everybody’s week has gone well, looking forward to reading your responses <3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back