OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

I'd assume, that we won't be training much longer. Suki is well on her way to level 5 with Ryu now trailing behind. Then I think everyone stayed closer to 3-4. So, I'd say that after Suki gets back, we make it to the next town and have some character 'bonding', and then shove off for the boss in a hurry.

Alright, what level do u guys think ya'll be when we reach the dungeon?

LOL, 'character bonding' right.

Aye. Male harem lead's gotta do what a male harem lead does best..

Mislead, shrug it off, and then grope by 'accident'.

Question is, WHO WILL IT BE?

Ah. Really, so the boss is lvl 10-12? Whuut

Strategy and Strength In Numbers I guess, it's not like our characters would know the level of the boss, unless Adonis is programmed to know or something

We can have a couple of people become something like scouts to figure stuff about the boss, and they can use teleport crystals to get out if they are in danger.

Nah, Adonis will leave after you guys complete the first floor dungeon. He's programmed to stay in TOB.

Nope, he's similarly clueless as the players, to make it realistic ovo

I'm just making sure since I don't properly get the leveling system yet Dx

LOL omf that'll be fun, trying out Nexi for a while eh? Can't wait to try the furball.

And Bandit XDD

Haha, I know how they become allies but didn't want to give too much away.

But if you google it, you can find it lol

I read the link ^^

It'll be amusing if Ryu wanted to bribe Nexi with a foodstuff tho

Or anyone :o

You guys can go on without me. Without my delay I'm sure the roleplay and everything will have a better flow after all. I'll post woon enough when I'm feeling better. ^^

Alright, Lu-Lu, hope you get better <3

Idk how it works now, who else are we waiting for? I think we're all supposed to meet at the inn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back