OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

Sure! I don't mind~ But at the moment, she's walking away... with a cloak... but not too far. She'll eventually check up on the group of players. c:

8:46 AM over here, I need ta get to church then I can reply =w= But that's like at 9:30

I'm going to enjoy writing my next post i think. Which I will get started with soon. After I finish the last 500 words of an assignment.

I know I am like patting myself in the back right now. Since that's done I probably won't be able to post anything that long, anytime soon, unless something possesses me @.@

I just have to do some research, and then have to go grocery shopping or no food tonight, but then I'll be able to post.

Alright!

I need to finish my assessments as well :/ then try and squeeze in some Skyrim. No rush Caits, we're doing our own thing rn (Welp, unless it's Ryu, really)

And, before questions arise. The weapon, is player made. Most likely by a random PC who was goofing around with the smithing profession. Hence it's utterly fucked properties. Just roll with it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back