OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

Hum. I'll give him til morning here to post and then I'll do a time skip to the next day.

That seems fair, right?

OH MY GOD LOL, i'm planning to get rid of Adonis by either 1. killing him off (But RYUUU), 2. After victory, go back to TOB.

Nexi will be an experiment to play as...

Then someone will wonder why the players still alive are grieving over him if they decide to move forward to catch up... xD

That seems fair, Cait. Also, I didn't have to mention it but, Suki is a perceptive one.

Oh jeez xD

I am so hyped up for the fighting sequence...oh god YESSSSS

Should we have a posting order? Uh, for the fight sequence? Or will that ruin everything xD ?

Hmmm, typically fighting orders aren't all optimal..Depending on if everyone is willing to wait for people to post before they themselves doing so. Then..Comes the players who start, and slowly drift off. Sooo, while a posting order is nice, just assume to post when you can. If you must, just take the easy seat in the back and be awestruck by the dumb-ass making it along on like 0.5 HP xD

Well, attack, then wait for me to post for me to say how much damage-but that's only for things like floor bosses or quest hisses and such. Not for normal monsters .

Anyway, my phones about to die and I'm about an hour from being home so I should go

Try n hit that short lil boss. I imagine Nexi to be a sorta dodgy one ovo

So, I remember reading something in the Q&A about being allowed to make our own abilities/skills. So long as we keep them balanced. Mind giving the parameters for that? OwO I'd love to bounce ALL the ideas off of you guys.

Which will give two-handed chargers like Ryu, quite a bit of trouble. xD

Well, for now they can't be massive one hit attacks-basically the simple attacks, nothing strong yet, if I have a problem with any of them, I'll tell you, but otherwise I'm pretty easy going with that sort of stuff

Already made my own without realising it. Not to be OP, as I recall.

Great! Because other than his innate healing and light metal armor proficiency, and 'Slash'...Hee's a wee bit lacking on the offensive. xD

You might not, the passives all include his HP being dangerously low, and the strikes are geared towards constantly being under the passive or in the fray. Reckless, and loving it.

Repaired, healed...Not that he'd openly ask for it. Suki mentioned him not wanting to face anything, or being responsible for others. On the contrary, he'd shoulder everyone if he needed to, and he needs to face something but it isn't in-game. He knows how he fights, how low his HP's gotten. After what he just got finished telling Adonis, you think he'd allow himself to give Suki another HP gauge to worry about? xD

Just don't go all Solo then get yerself killed. Either way, Suki'll be worried anyway xD !

Is the time-skip..where?

I dunno, I wasn't sure if I should or not. I think we were waiting for someone else to post, and introduce themselves. Ryu is currently passed the fuck out, and helpless. Ryu is never solo, he just dislikes the idea of putting his gauge where Suki can monitor the small red chunk of HP shrinking even more. Plus, I run on EST, and I have to go to work in about an hour. I should be back by 4:0o PM my time. Don't get too far without me!

Of course! I need ta sleep anyway.

Save the red-head! And yeah ovo.

Good morning. I will have a mini jump to morning in my next post in an hour or so

Going to see about another thirty minutes sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back