OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

Ah, alright cool, thanks

to be honest though, I prefer classic SAO then ALO

Not a big fan of ALO

but GGO sounds and looks interesting

I mean the story was great, but the principle of elves and such was a little disappointing...

Guns and Magic is something I'm wanting to happen though ^^

Like how that quest sounded thinking about havint Asura do it after Xavier(?)

A new claymore and some light metal armor would be nice.

Sleepy,

Today has been long but productive

But I will post up what you need so I don't hold you back and then write a Suki post in the morning 
working on a post now! 
I shall have a post up in the next couple of hours. I will be glad when all my assignments are done! Eight more to go!

Thaat happens to me several times. Anyway, I'm home, and full and clean so i'm ready to post : )

Coool, so for choosing a profession do we need to do anything else other than say in our post? Would, for example, "I think I'll be an Alchemist" suffice?

So, another question, sorry about that, don't wanna screw anything up, do you mind if I just write up the item descriptions for a few drops? Or should I just name them and leave it at that?

Ok, first off, hello Bandit. I see a couple of potential ships so far. Secondly, does anyone mind catching me up or telling me where to jump in?

Yo sup Stew dog. Caits's, DxD's and Riven's characters are all out in the fields training, my character is looking around town while rockin a stylish new scarf and necklace, Ratchets temp character is bumming around town somewhere. As for what's happened, everyone got trapped in the game, all our characters partied up, left the first town, and are currently in the second town, they're leaving for the next one (or a quest, I dunno which) at noon I think.

Ok, quick question, do we have to do a couple of quests or something to get to the second town? Or can my guy just be like, eh, and then walk to the next town?

I'm not in charge here, but DxD just had his character be in the 2nd town when he joined, and we just walked there with doing any quests, so I don't think there'll be an issue with just having him walk there/start there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back