OOC Discussion

Giyari said:
@Sagitarius
If you're waiting on someone coming into the Cafeteria I think you'll be waiting a long time! The exam thing is going on outside, which is the main event for the RP at the momento, so students should be out heading out there just now. It's not started yet but it should be going like, in a few posts
;O oh i know, i'll eventually have him walk outside and ask what the exams are about. I just couldnt write more than that post lol

@Sagitarius if u need help to get ben out there id assume a cafeteria worker would work up the courage to ask why he's there and point him in the direction of the exams

When all else fails, just magically move your character and hope no one cares enough to ask questions.

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've had Real Life Madness Times (patent pending) all over the place. Things finally seem to be calming down now, thankfully, so:

1) I'm glad to see that everyone likes my character overall!

2) I apologize for the confusion with the pics I used and the stated hair color. That is the result of me pulling things together while my phone is ringing off the hook and my car is getting fixed. The pics are of a teacher from RWBY who was the main inspiration for Asher, so that's on me.

3) Good call on the "Chaos Incarnate" bit! I'll change that, "Impulsive" fits that a lot better I think. :3

4) As for his weaknesses, I had originally figured that being able to withstand absurdly high volumes would be a weakness for a specific scenario that came to mind: you're out on a mission with several others, however many "several" is. You use your ability to make some Five Finger Death Punch or some Avenged Sevenfold crazy loud, but forget that your team is there too. You could deafen them if you're not careful.

That being said, I can see how it doesn't exactly fit into the "weakness" category. Some of you have made some good suggestions so far; any other ideas for possible weaknesses?

Also, feel free to PM me on Discord; I'm more than happy to discuss options available there.

@readingraebow @RemainingQuestions @welian

Exsqueeze me, meesus/meestur @Sagitarius butt I theenk you are speylling de 'brunette' wrunglee, much thanks to note. I eym luve veyry much you and ayvereeone.

simj22 said:
Exsqueeze me, meesus/meestur @Sagitarius butt I theenk you are speylling de 'brunette' wrunglee, much thanks to note. I eym luve veyry much you and ayvereeone.
Nope

" a person having brown or black hair and often a relatively dark complexion —spelled brunet when used of a boy or man and usuallybrunette when used of a girl or woman"

According to the dictionary

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
Nope
" a person having brown or black hair and often a relatively dark complexion —spelled brunet when used of a boy or man and usuallybrunette when used of a girl or woman"

No difference, actually. Brunette refers to anyone with brown hair. Boys, girls, men, women, so long as they have brown hair, they're called Brunettes.

simj22 said:
No difference, actually. Brunette refers to anyone with brown hair. Boys, girls, men, women, so long as they have brown hair, they're called Brunettes.
Well i referred a guy as a brunette in one of my English essays and my English teacher yelled at me. So I use brunet lol but thank you ^^

Huh. I mean, I can argue that 'Brune' is the original term for females with brown hair, where brunet came from, and from there, 'brunette' came into existence, but whatever rows the boat.

Wayl, exsqueeze mee four maykind de meestayke. I ehm vayree sawree.

simj22 said:
Huh. I mean, I can argue that 'Brune' is the original term for females with brown hair, where brunet came from, and from there, 'brunette' came into existence, but whatever rows the boat.
Wayl, exsqueeze mee four maykind de meestayke. I ehm vayree sawree.
Hey I'm not mad :o thanks for taking the time. Honestly. If I was spelling something wrong I'm glad somebody bothered to tell me ♡

The grammar of this kills a part of me

And by that I mean, I hate that I can't figure this shit out and googling has made it worse

It seems, though, that both spellings are acceptable to a degree, in a way not hugely dissimilar to color and colour

That's not to say I wouldn't use "brunette" in both cases.

Although, I'll give you the fact that in french, brunet seems to be the masculine to brunette's feminine.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]And then there's the gingers

[/QUOTE]
And then there's the j-

come on Dox think of a better fucking joke that isn't offensive

@welian Oh my gosh, this role-play is booming! I've been following the notifications for the IC thread - it's so great to see multiple posts from various people every day. Alas, this is a speed I just cannot keep up with. I'm ready to ease back in to the site, but I don't think I'm best suited for such a big group.

The discussion here was super fun, though! Thanks for the opportunity and for keeping a spot open for me! I really do appreciate it.
:)

Good luck!

King Of Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] I was tagged, but also not tagged... Am I approved? I'm super confuzzled.
You're one of my exceptions.

Profile has been updated! Please let me know your thoughts. I changed the negative trait to "wildly impulsive" and adjusted the weaknesses a bit.

[QUOTE="DJ MagicHat]Adding my own character to the mix, please let me know what you kind fellows think. :3
TORCHINOVICH, ASHER

• Full NameAsher Torchinovich
    CodenameRavemaster
    GenderMale
    Age23
    RankA
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectMental Discipline
    RaceWhite
    Eyes Kind of a mix of green and brown
    Hair Black
    Height5'6"
    BuildSmall and wiry, but with lots of muscle that’s usually hidden under his clothing.
    LimiterLevel 3, Inactive
    NotesStands up straight and takes long strides due to years of good posture and long legs

[/QUOTE]

@welian does Ioana HAVE to take part in the exam in spite of just arriving at the school? She has no prior experience with anything.

@RemainingQuestions i don't know if you actually didnt know how to grade the midterms or if that was just an IC thing but i had a little idea so i might as well share it anyway – depending on how long/intense the snowball fight gets, we may end up seeing some small groups with different forms of leadership (governments) and some war-like qualities so you could possibly judge people on how they perform in terms of using their knowledge from your class about the history of governments and wars and such (considering the grading even matters enough to put that kind of effort in lol)

Swimswamswom said:
@RemainingQuestions i don't know if you actually didnt know how to grade the midterms or if that was just an IC thing but i had a little idea so i might as well share it anyway – depending on how long/intense the snowball fight gets, we may end up seeing some small groups with different forms of leadership (governments) and some war-like qualities so you could possibly judge people on how they perform in terms of using their knowledge from your class about the history of governments and wars and such (considering the grading even matters enough to put that kind of effort in lol)
I was actually thinking about maybe doing that or something similar to that. I don't know yet though, we'll see how it plays out

Sagitarius said:
Nope

Tru^

Also the same with Blonde/Blond actually.

lead_large.png

[QUOTE="DJ MagicHat]Profile has been updated! Please let me know your thoughts. I changed the negative trait to "wildly impulsive" and adjusted the weaknesses a bit.

[/QUOTE]
143000740991.jpg

Finally, you are approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back