OOC Discussion

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]For the transport or the computer?

[/QUOTE]
Both. I spent around $1500 to build my computer from scratch. I don't have money like that on a daily basis to be building free computers. xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
Both. I spent around $1500 to build my computer from scratch. I don't have money like that on a daily basis to be building free computers. xD

[/QUOTE]
Dang.

Looks like Thursday might end up being our posting sabbath...

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]

[/QUOTE]
That's about the same as I spent on my comp a few years back. £1017 running an Intel i5-4670K and a Nividia GTX 770 :3

IVANOV, BORISLAV

• Full NameBorislav Nikolayevich Ivanov
    CodenameLedyanoy
    GenderMale
    Age26
    RankA
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectCommunity Service
    RaceWhite (Russian)
    Eyes Icy blue
    Hair Messy, Dark brown
    Height5"11
    BuildSlightly thin
    LimiterLevel 3; Inactive
    NotesCommonly wears a bandana over his mouth or around his neck

Borislav is now the Community Service guy. God help me if someone posts another one while I'm writing this sentence.

@welian

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore this GM's, This is just me posting my second character for review until I reach five posts so I can post a perfected copy.

MARTIN SCOTT, LILITH

• Full NameLilith Scott Martin
    CodenameElixir
    GenderFemale
    Age39
    RankB
    RoleTeacher & Nurse
    SubjectFirst Aid Training
    RaceCaucasian {American}
    Eyes Green
    Hair Bright Auburn {Often Dyed Pink}
    Height5 ft 2
    BuildLean
    LimiterLevel 2; Inactive
    NotesShe smells of Candy Floss and Sprinkles; Blue card holder

Last edited by a moderator:
M0N0 said:
Ignore this GM's, This is just me posting my second character for review until I reach five posts so I can post a perfected copy.
MARTIN SCOTT, LILITH

• Full NameLilith Scott Martin
    CodenameElixir
    GenderFemale
    Age39
    RankB
    RoleTeacher & Nurse
    SubjectFirst Aid Training
    RaceCaucasian {American}
    Eyes Green
    Hair Bright Auburn {Often Dyed Pink}
    Height5 ft 2
    BuildSuper Feminine
    LimiterLevel 2; Inactive
    NotesShe smells of Candy Floss and Sprinkles; Blue card holder
Without wanting to be that guy, what on earth is a feminine build?

I have no idea to be perfectly honest, one of the things I had hoped someone would pick up on. One of the reasons I posted it for review.

I kind of ran a blank when thinking of what to put on Build, any suggestions?

@TheDox

M0N0 said:
I have no idea to be perfectly honest, one of the things I had hoped someone would pick up on. One of the reasons I posted it for review.

@TheDox
Slender, thin, toned?

M0N0 said:

@TheDox
Sp by feminine do you mean someone with all kind of curves or just an average chick?

M0N0 said:
@readingraebow
Something like that yes, I think Lean suits her though.
I was goin to say most people would take feminine as like someone with the classic hour glass figure, or just someone that relied on their famine wiles.

Which I didn't think you meant. So I would say if you not sure always just put average in the slot tell you have a better adjective. As average,is called that because multitude of people have that body type.

Will take note for that when I repost the perfected version for master Welian to review.

Any other stuff about her, moving on from body type?

@readingraebow

sorry its been taking me so long to post

struggling a bit with emotions tonight but ill try my best to get something out before i go to sleep, apologies if it ends up being subpar

To anyone that read my post which said that Seiko's hair was searching through her bag, that was an error, so yeah, her hair doesn't fly.

@Zahzi

Please clarify

Your post mentioned that their location was "Dry Docks Obstacle Course", but in the post itself, you wrote "report to the...other dry dock". Are we not supposed to report to the one with the obstacle course?

My patience runs thin, and so I have posted, but please, do inform me if that is not the dry docks you are at.

guess who isn't proud of his post :>

anyway sry if i rushed through that, pls point out if i got anything wrong o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back