OOC Chatter

That works for you two, most of us are at the Academy entrance except some stragglers and Aiden and Alyona XD

Yay!

But I have more work to do tonight... ;-; 

It's a perpetual torrent...

Neverending cycle of work T_T

Hopefully you'll get to break it up with a bit of role playing every now and then! Hope Esther's is able to reply soon, looking forward to having Yoona meet both characters

Neverending cycle of work T_T

Hopefully you'll get to break it up with a bit of role playing every now and then! Hope Esther's is able to reply soon, looking forward to having Yoona meet both characters

Yep... February half term is next week, so I'll get a bit of a break then.

Me too! I have a feeling Athena and Yoona would get along really well. ^_^  

Just think what would happen if they combined powers... 0.0

It may not seem it, but Athena's is a lot more powerful and attack-y than it first seems...  ;D

Yep... February half term is next week, so I'll get a bit of a break then.

Me too! I have a feeling Athena and Yoona would get along really well. ^_^  

Just think what would happen if they combined powers... 0.0

It may not seem it, but Athena's is a lot more powerful and attack-y than it first seems...  ;D

Yay for breaks!!!

Oh yea I can totally see them becoming friends easily lol

There is definitely some potentially strong synergy between their abilities!

I actually had a thought that Athena could be the key to Yoona learning how to use organic material like wood and plants to make golems with :P

If there happens to be a room mate situation would you like to partner up? Karai didn't mention one but just in case lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex and Aiden if they ever work things out would be a tag team to end all tag teams lol just imagine a shadow tendril infused with electricity and that sucker hits you XD

I actually had a thought that Athena could be the key to Yoona learning how to use organic material like wood and plants to make golems with :P

If there happens to be a room mate situation would you like to partner up? Karai didn't mention one but just in case lol

I'd love for her to be the key! I'm sure she'd love to help like that too. :D  

Definitely! Pink and green~

XD 

Bit of a weird thought, but imagine if they shared a hairbrush... XD 

Yay for breaks!!!

Yes there are roommates. I'll assign them sometime today. Just have to sort out everyone's characters. Only girls in dorms with each other and vice versa for the boys. Anyone who wishes to be paired up specifically please let me know in here 

Yes there are roommates. I'll assign them sometime today. Just have to sort out everyone's characters. Only girls in dorms with each other and vice versa for the boys. Anyone who wishes to be paired up specifically please let me know in here 

Can Athena and Yoona share a room please~

I'm not sure I should do this but to torment my OCs let's have Alex and Aiden room together lol I would feel bad for their neighbors XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back