OOC Chatter

I'll work something out since the rp is a little different from my actual book

Sweet *Imagines the intense training sessions with Alex where he blars some awesome music at the gym while using his magic to attack training dummy with his shirt off and in training shorts and sneakers, unknowing to him he is being watched by....A HORDE OF FANGIRLS!* XD

Sweet *Imagines the intense training sessions with Alex where he blars some awesome music at the gym while using his magic to attack training dummy with his shirt off and in training shorts and sneakers, unknowing to him he is being watched by....A HORDE OF FANGIRLS!* XD

i know want i want to do with my female char but not going to spoil the suprise

Sounds just like what would happen to Alex lmao

By the way I got The Magicians (That awesome fantasy/magic tv show on sy-fy) GIFs that have them using those cool spell casting finger movements with Element spells or Battle Magic which I might be using when Alex trains just to make it unique XD

By the way I got The Magicians (That awesome fantasy/magic tv show on sy-fy) GIFs that have them using those cool spell casting finger movements with Element spells or Battle Magic which I might be using when Alex trains just to make it unique XD

I might have my third year come and train with you it will be interesting to see how he reacts if she does

Yeah. That's what i meant lol. Sorry. He training her and that song playing. Her power wouldn't be unlocked, but she still needs to be able to do physical stuff

I just had a scene pop into my head of.Cleo training with Alex to the monsters song.

I just had a funny thought to this comment

like during this scene, Alex hasn't heard this song before and is confused by the lyrics and suddenly says "So...you're going to eat me alive?" with a teasing grin, I honestly had a good chuckle when I thought of that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back