OOC Chat

I don't think you heard of this. I was thinking of Plutia from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Yeah I do know those games.
I can't see how importing a character like that would work though. Especially since there's no more Star Scout roles open at this time. 
If it was something simple like a normie high school character then I could maybe allow it.
But overall I'm more uncomfortable with letting in fandom characters in a non-fandom RP.

How will the charms end up in our phones again? Will they just zoop and pop and WHOOPS they in my phone now.

How will the charms end up in our phones again? Will they just zoop and pop and WHOOPS they in my phone now.

Theyre gonna get modded but we have someone on it

Until then they get to diddle with them on their own (if theyre down to steal from a national monument)

Theyre gonna get modded but we have someone on it

Until then they get to diddle with them on their own (if theyre down to steal from a national monument)

Modded?

How do they end up in the phone again? We have someone look at them and put it in our phones for us?

@SP3CT3R I didn't want to butt in on your character sheet, so I'll post it here, hahaha. Yes, I was stalking. <-<

I've made a few characters with that ability, and I think the 'science-y research-whatever-whatevers' name for it is 'dimensiokinesis'. I have an unhealthy habit of adding in powers with '-kinesis' at the end because it sounds cool and sounds like an actual power? :'D That's my two-cents, at least.

Actually my character Wen Zong Ying will put the charms in your phones. I was thinking that after we "take" the charms, Wen Zong would have cameras pick up the thief in action. She would blackmail the scouts into using the charms for secret experimentation. Should take a piece of the charm and implement it into the phones.

Last edited by a moderator:
just thought i would share. 

I was scared for a moment that the mom was going to abandon the pup. I'm glad that didn't happen. Did you see the video of the two male penguins fighting each other for one female penguin that was cheating on her husband?

I was scared for a moment that the mom was going to abandon the pup. I'm glad that didn't happen. Did you see the video of the two male penguins fighting each other for one female penguin that was cheating on her husband?

nope, baby otter is safe and sound. 

And I haven't seen that actually, penguin drama?

The RP starts out in September since it's ~2 months since the spaceships landed. So it's second semester, not first.

It's no problem. Originally when the RP started there was no one who had just civilian characters so we had it that we would only post with Star Scouts to start.....at least until after the first battle. But now that we have @clarinetti @Proxemae @Blizzaga what do you guys think? Do you mind waiting a bit? Or do you have an idea about ways to post without derailing the plot? 

Speaking of which, @Otakuyaki and @Idea I believe are the only two who haven't responded beyond their initial post. I think we are about ready to get into the first battle, so would you like to respond before we do?
We won't start until we get some more powers checked out sorry I've just been so sick and not really up to it but do know that if we can't approve your power by the start of the first battle then we can't let you participate. :c 

Well, I didn't have anything major in mind: I figured I'd do a short intro post where Toshi's still awake and happens to see one or more of the Scouts walking through town in the direction of the crater. If the battle heats up he might notice any flashing lights/ loud noises, but wouldn't bother investigating- he'd probably mention it to Haruo though whenever they next meet up, which could perhaps tip him off that something's up (If @ScatteredStars is interested in that). However, if you'd prefer I'm fine with just waiting until the Scouts get through their first fight and we move on to the next day.

Also, to continue the train of wildlife video posts...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back