OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah what they said.

They? did you just assume my gender using a gender neutral term?! 

I'LL have you know I sexually identify as an apple tree with only a single apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my problem I have no idea what to make right now given the certain characters.

We need an agile glass cannon that is good at assassinating prime targets.

Im pretty sure the names are supposed to represent colors, but who knows if they always can xD

Well Color shouldn't limit a team name

From the RWBY Wikia:

"Every team name follows the color naming rule of Remnant, meaning that a team name has to be a color, mean a color, sound like a color, or make people think of a certain color.[3][4] "

That's my problem I have no idea what to make right now given the certain characters.

Well Color shouldn't limit a team name

Well what sort of classes are absent? You did say at one point we have too many tanks. 

From the RWBY Wikia:

"Every team name follows the color naming rule of Remnant, meaning that a team name has to be a color, mean a color, sound like a color, or make people think of a certain color.[3][4] "

Well we don't have any rogue like characters thats for sure

Huh, i mean I'll try but without Blackjack's character's name its kind of hard.

Well we don't have any rogue like characters thats for sure

Huh, i mean I'll try but without Blackjack's character's name its kind of hard.

True, very true, @BlackJack Quickly! Drop everything and make a character, or give us his name.

I am being saracastic don't stress yourself or rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have multiple who fit into the category but they will not work given personalities and when the rp takes place. Ill have to make another. But I have to study for a test as well[SIZE= 12px]. Quite a conundrum.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back