OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't swoon, more so smirk.

Team INJL swooning over an angel, heh.

EDIT:

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Lilla will refuse to publicly swoon over a girl![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]But socially, probably.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Also, Alani might try to play with any cat fanuses' ears I think.[/COLOR]

EDIT EDIT: might also say something about Joshua being in a team of 3 girls. Now that would be hilarious.

Alani: Daddy, is the weird boy in a harom?

Varien: Who told you about that word? Don't use it again, please baby.

Alani: Allison told me its when a boy is really good friends with a bunch of girls!

+3 votes.

+4

OMG YES, that's exactly what Allison would do!

Meanwhile Allison is off smirking somewhere as giving Joshua a hard time is something she loves to do. Although I don't think Allison has met Alani yet. And then Joshua is cursing Allison for making fun of his situation. 

EDIT: and then Joshua is trying to just get by without her interference every now and then. I forget, whats the term for a sister that dotes on a brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its one team vs the other right now. Our leader wanted to go clubbing. But we could always do that this next night.

now the question is. How should i have my Mouse faunus behave? especially around cat faunus xD  

i also still need to make my extra char for @Thalia_Neko 's rp.

Just now, Mossino said:

oh no your making a mouse faunus.

Lilla is gonna hate that character on principle.

well we have two cat faunus and wolf faunus. it was meant to be xD  

And we'll see about that >:D

Meanwhile Allison is off smirking somewhere as giving Joshua a hard time is something she loves to do. Although I don't think Allison has met Alani yet. And then Joshua is cursing Allison for making fun of his situation. 

EDIT: and then Joshua is trying to just get by without her interference every now and then. I forget, whats the term for a sister that dotes on a brother?

I'm just imagining how Allison would be introduced. *Joshua's in the hallway discussing something with a teammate/classmate and all of a sudden "Oh Joshuaaaaa!" is heard. ~Oh no~ Joshua says and his face falls as Allison is seen walking down the hall.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back