OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaaaah im so conflicted.

On one hand normally all my characters dislike little kids.

On another that is an adorable faunus and I could easily see Lilla loving that. UGH.

1 minute ago, Cruor Flumine said:

She'll be there during class

Varien is a single father after all

well then don't expect Nyx to be paying much attention.  Cause she'll be trying to pet Alani xD

Nyx is gonna be in heaven. So many faunus to pet and later, hug and cuddle <3  

>_> i may or may not share Nyx's weakness to cute stuff... 

Edit: OMG! i could make a mouse faunus and make her a tad taller than Greta xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Skye has a heavier constitution than Nyx (and even Lilla it seems) but that cute little girl is also a FAUNUS, and Skye's instincts to protect such a young Faunus will come out in full force

omg, is Skye gunna be motherly to her? xD

Skye has a heavier constitution than Nyx (and even Lilla it seems) but that cute little girl is also a FAUNUS, and Skye's instincts to protect such a young Faunus will come out in full force

oh lord, that girl is going to get too much affection.

also i need sleep goodnight, if the classes come up i'll post last.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

ssshhhhhh, Skye and Lilla cannot escape the inevitability of Nyx cuddling them at some point. After she and the others have opened up to each other. xD  <3

Well She can ask for Joshua's help probably. Medic/Shield Bearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back