OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Varien is sitting at the bar when everyone walks in.

"God dammit, and to think I'd get a night away from kids."

"Teacher! Enlighten us!"

There is no escape :P

@Mossino

"Lilla. Lilla... Lilla why don't you like me? Lilla. Is it the ears? The missing eye!? What is it Lilla!? WHY WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND!?"

im at a loss for what to do with Nyx while we are waiting for team OSEA to do their clubbing thing. ;-;

She stuck in the void until we either time skip to morning. Or i think of something she can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
im at a loss for what to do with Nyx while we are waiting for team OSEA to do their clubbing thing. ;-;

She stuck in the void until we either time skip to morning. Or i think of something she can do.

Honestly I was expecting Blackjack to do a timeskip to classes, and Team OSHA (+Lilla) can reminisce about their dance night, that way everyone doesn't have to wait

Its not so much a timeskip, as just getting to the part with the classes xD

honestly, I see nothing wrong with you roleplaying your dance night, AND Roleplaying the class.. i mean class happens the next day chronologically, so it would be after they partied anyway

"Lilla. Lilla... Lilla why don't you like me? Lilla. Is it the ears? The missing eye!? What is it Lilla!? WHY WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND!?"

"N-No it's..just...ugh....nevermind..."

Lmao....also you actually kidnapped Lilla, gj 11/10, let us go clubbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back