OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Roman is my second favorite.

They killed both my faves :<

I was only sad from Roman's death. because i shipped him and Neo.

Just like i shipped Pyrrha and Jaune. but jer death was genuine hurt. Roman's was pity hurt for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only sad from Roman's death. because i shipped him and Neo.

Okay so like, Roman's death is so bs though. He got eaten whole which means he was in the stomach of the Grimm, he wasn't chewed up, and then the Grimm was immediately shot and killed by Ruby, and it slammed into the ship. Like, even if the Grimm didn't disintegrate, Roman could have just cut out, and escaped easily. His death is sooo bullshit.

1 minute ago, Mossino said:

Okay so like, Roman's death is so bs though. He got eaten whole which means he was in the stomach of the Grimm, he wasn't chewed up, and then the Grimm was immediately shot and killed by Ruby, and it slammed into the ship. Like, even if the Grimm didn't disintegrate, Roman could have just cut out, and escaped easily. His death is sooo bullshit.

yeah... his death was BS. like i was kinda mad about that before i actually felt sad for his death. I really thought he'd be back this season and i refuse to believe he is truely dead until this vol of RWBY ends.

yeah... his death was BS. like i was kinda mad about that before i actually felt sad for his death. I really thought he'd be back this season and i refuse to believe he is truely dead until this vol of RWBY ends.

Like I mean, this is total fanfic style, but I would love it if Roman got rescued and healed by Neo, and during that time Roman wasn't found by the white fang or cinder's gang, so he just got pissed and just did his organized crime thing or changed his ways. I dunno, I just loved Roman as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back