OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like she should only use it against actual bad guys, and maybe a little bit in some sorta fighting say Vytal tournament. But other than that not much.

No no, I mean of course she will only use it agianst bad guys. But I'm wondering if she could bring herself to use it, as it would bring back memories of the murders, a lot of them.

I presume once classes started, Varien would test everyones Semblance, and Lilla would just be unable to get hers to work.

And Nyx would just outright refuse to use hers seeing as she sees it as a "useless" semblance.

Or she should get it to work, and have something go wrong in the class?

True, it does make her want to attack people when shes in it, even if they are allies. She could activate it, but she goes to fight someone and then gets super embarrassed?

True, it does make her want to attack people when shes in it, even if they are allies. She could activate it, but she goes to fight someone and then gets super embarrassed?

That sounds like a pretty solid idea to me. Now I really want to rp that class lol

@BlackJack We want classes!

i second this. but not for the same reason as Thalia and Mossino. i just want it to be the next day so Nyx can go into the city at night again and maybe learn more about Bones and such. 

char bonding with Nyx is gonna be like trying to crack a nut. hard as hell to do without a nutcracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
i second this. but not for the same reason as Thalia and Mossino. i just want it to be the next day so Nyx can go into the city at night again and maybe learn more about Bones and such. 

char bonding with Nyx is gonna be like trying to crack a nut. hard as hell to do without a nutcracker.

I understand sticking to a character Shiro, but they are supposed to interact as a team lol eventually. Anyway xD

Yah I want to rp, but Skyes just sorta in bed atm lol

wow alison is sessy lol

5 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

I understand sticking to a character Shiro, but they are supposed to interact as a team lol eventually. Anyway xD

Yah I want to rp, but Skyes just sorta in bed atm lol

well eventually yeah. i do have plans for her to open up to the team later as they all spend time together.. but until then, just let me have fun with my antisocial char who is currently trying her hand at being a detective. xD  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back