OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, does anyone else on Team OSEA have major tragedy, cause I think Olivia is the only one :P

oh and I'll post later tonight, seeing dr strange!!!

Poor Nyx... She walked all through the hallways meeting no one as she exited the building.

Lilla leaves only seconds later and meets a teacher and another student. 

this school clearly plays favorites. xD  

Poor Nyx... She walked all through the hallways meeting no one as she exited the building.

Lilla leaves only seconds later and meets a teacher and another student. 

this school clearly plays favorites. xD  

Haha! Well maybe she can interact with Greta after this? who knows lols

also yus! Go see Doctor Strange and be amazed!

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Haha! Well maybe she can interact with Greta after this? who knows lols

also yus! Go see Doctor Strange and be amazed!

Well im posting for Nyx rn. she already left the dorm building in my last post.

time for some late night city exploring. that won't go terribly. xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 12px]Saw all the questions. I highly recommend not going into the city alone. For the rp being dark...don't know what you are talking about, that is for you to find out. And for the classes, I have yet to fully decide what to make you do but you probably will not meme about for I am a cruel GM.[/SIZE]

Meanwhile If I get around to it, I'm going to make Joshua's sister a student at Beacon and make her bio. Forewarned, she likes to tease people, ESPECIALLY Joshua.

I mean if you want to meet Bones it is not hard. Also sorry I did not see you ask if my two guys were upperclassmen. They are but if you want them to be younger they can. Only a couple of NPCs have their age locked in

I mean if you want to meet Bones it is not hard. Also sorry I did not see you ask if my two guys were upperclassmen. They are but if you want them to be younger they can. Only a couple of NPCs have their age locked in

I think it would be pretty cool for them to be like one year ahead of our new teams, and Greta to fit in there.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i mean, she'd meet Bones sooner or later considering she'll be wandering the streets at night for a few days while adjusting to having teammates. who also share a room with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can have Greta run into an NPC but that would not be as fun. I will let Varien deal with that one. I will putting a post for the dorm and outside the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back