OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
that escalated quickly... we complete the entrance exam, chapter ends. new chapter starts, and a dragon looking grimm is dropping babies everywhere.

Lmao, I believe for now we will start simple. Some character interactions, and perhaps some in classroom stuff. I doubt shit will hit the fan for at least a bit. @BlackJack Can you confirm or is it classified. And if it is classified email it to me and then delete it.

Just now, Mossino said:

Lmao, I believe for now we will start simple. Some character interactions, and perhaps some in classroom stuff. I doubt shit will hit the fan for at least a bit. @BlackJack Can you confirm or is it classified. And if it is classified email it to me and then delete it.

hey hey hey, you can't just have a heads up on us. because my curiosity will kill me. pm it to me too @BlackJack

Now we will be starting school life. In this chapter things will indeed be slow. I will be adding in other schoolmates you may see around, you guys are also allowed to add characters to that section in the rp. These people you are indeed allowed to talk to and such but they are just side people.

[SIZE= 12px]I am guessing you also do not want me to do the whole teaming ceremony. If that is true then just put in your post what you feel about your new leader, that as usual Flint's speech was grouchy but more on the uplifting side because press was there. Should be all.[/SIZE]

HAH, I will not tell you the plot points. I will foreshadow them a bunch and make you sit there painfully wishing you knew, for that is the way of the GM.

Now we will be starting school life. In this chapter things will indeed be slow. I will be adding in other schoolmates you may see around, you guys are also allowed to add characters to that section in the rp. These people you are indeed allowed to talk to and such but they are just side people.

[SIZE= 12px]I am guessing you also do not want me to do the whole teaming ceremony. If that is true then just put in your post what you feel about your new leader, that as usual Flint's speech was grouchy but more on the uplifting side because press was there. Should be all.[/SIZE]

HAH, I will not tell you the plot points. I will foreshadow them a bunch and make you sit there painfully wishing you knew, for that is the way of the GM.

So I can put up Greta in the other characters thread? Also id be down for the naming ceremony xD

I don't think the ceremony is too needed, I believe now we should make a few topics. Two of them being Dorm of INJL and dorm of (Was it Sage or SEAO or...i dunno im too lazy to find it.) From there individuals can make threads with them and one other person or such. And then the thread for the main story? Or am I over-complicating everything.

That is all up to you. I apologize for you not getting to do much but I will assure you that in the first or second mission you will have a lot of action and be able to fight and that. @Cruor Flumine

That is all up to you. I apologize for you not getting to do much but I will assure you that in the first or second mission you will have a lot of action and be able to fight and that. @Cruor Flumine

Also it makes sense to have periods of downtime between story missions and such. Also I fear Bones isn't as cool as Roman Torchwick ;~;

Yeah, you can put Greta up. I am implementing random students you can interact with if you so please. Also I do feel like multiple topics are probably needed.

1 minute ago, Mossino said:

I don't think the ceremony is too needed, I believe now we should make a few topics. Two of them being Dorm of INJL and dorm of (Was it Sage or SEAO or...i dunno im too lazy to find it.) From there individuals can make threads with them and one other person or such. And then the thread for the main story? Or am I over-complicating everything.

i don't think we need private subthreads (for conversations between chars)in a threat for our team's dorm.

No, Roman had a finess and was very cool and classy. Bones will probably not be seen for a bit. The main villain of the first chapter has yet to be revealed. 

So after this we will be free to socialize among each other, just as long as we don't do anything too major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back