OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd man we met at the end of chapter zero is the shortest in the rp probably. But he is a side character so I would not worry.

You are free to rp. I still have to add some students but still. Hunters will be added later when you meet them during missions or see them in the hall going to talk to the headmaster.

It is awesome we are doing school for now because I have 2 tests to study for so it lets me chill for a bit while I take them. After those two I will be free for a long time till finals. So in about 4 to 5 or maybe 6 days we may be starting mission one, classes will start in a day or two.

It is awesome we are doing school for now because I have 2 tests to study for so it lets me chill for a bit while I take them. After those two I will be free for a long time till finals. So in about 4 to 5 or maybe 6 days we may be starting mission one, classes will start in a day or two.

Oh, I do have a request. In some missions and as the story progresses, can we get puzzles that we actually have to solve, and solving them results in a special mission/thing/reward?

im ready too!

Alright! What trouble do you want to get into first!

Puzzles you say. You have my attention, can you explain it further if possible?

Like, during a future mission we have defeated some guy connected to Bones, and during that time they were transporting some cargo. After defeating this guy, we see a note on the ground. Its encoded, but if someone and oocly decode it, we can go on a special mission and get some kind of reward. While that may be something to help us in the future, dust rounds, or just some interesting plot.

I never found the point in drinking or parties. Also for the puzzles thing I will think about implementing that. Would be hard seeing how I know nothing about coding and puzzles too much but I can try. I mean I will be dropping hints and such about the plot and only select few will probably understand but still. I shall try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back