OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and FPS on computers are bad ideas. I suck at any kind of FPS on a computer because you need to manage a lot on the keyboard.

Yeah, thats mostly me lol. Im a lot worse on the pc version than I am on the ps4 version. In ranking on ps4 I ended the first season at 77, and thats about where Im the equivalent in season 2. :P

Yeah, thats mostly me lol. Im a lot worse on the pc version than I am on the ps4 version. In ranking on ps4 I ended the first season at 77, and thats about where Im the equivalent in season 2. :P

77?......

You got a higher score than me...

I have it for the PC, overwatch that is, and Im good at it.

On another note, I cannot wait to meet Olivia IRP, as I have no idea how Lilla will react and it will be wonderful.

I can't wait for that either, awkwardly outgoing plus awkwardly shy equal tears of joyous awkwardness xD

Also post is up, nothing to big, just some getting to know everyone until we progress

I can't wait for that either, awkwardly outgoing plus awkwardly shy equal tears of joyous awkwardness xD

Also post is up, nothing to big, just some getting to know everyone until we progress

Lmao our two character personalities are so far from eachother its great.

Perfectly fine though, we were going to end the chapter anyway so might as well finish it quickly. Anyway I am eager to see the next chapters/side quests(if any)

Don't forget the random character and relationship development in the side threads with the two teams having a food fight or something.

...Also please Skye say something to Flint I wanna see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back