OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who has been taking too many naps on accident and playing too much Age of Empires II?

Me.

Among other things.

For some reason I haven't been getting notifications from the OoC chat and had accidentally unfollowed?
GG, me.

Okay so I have this crazy idea.

After the season finale, we know that special, unique Grimm exist other than the dragon.

Therefore, it is reasonable to assume, Salem, the mother of all Grimm likes to experiment, and sometimes make these Grimm.

Therefore, is it reasonable to assume that humanoid Grimm exist?

As a continuation, when a person in RWBY dies, their aura is at 0% and by extension, their soul is weak.

When people die in RWBY they turn to dust, which I believe symbolizes their soul breaking apart as they die.

However, say Salem was around. We know she is an incredibly powerful character, and possibly even a god.

Is it reasonable to assume that Salem could take the shattering soul of a human or faunus, and corrupt it? Making a humanoid Grimm, with an aura under her control?

After the season finale, we know that special, unique Grimm exist other than the dragon.

Therefore, it is reasonable to assume, Salem, the mother of all Grimm likes to experiment, and sometimes make these Grimm.

As a continuation, when a person in RWBY dies, their aura is at 0% and by extension, their soul is weak.

When people die in RWBY they turn to dust, which I believe symbolizes their soul breaking apart as they die.

However, say Salem was around. We know she is an incredibly powerful character, and possibly even a god.

Is it reasonable to assume that Salem could take the shattering soul of a human or faunus, and corrupt it? Making a humanoid Grimm, with an aura under her control?

sounds like RWBY theory to me :)

its a cool idea for sure!

*cackles*

i bet something like this will eventually happen in RWBY tbh

somehow i also

doubt the Nuckalavee is a singular special Grimm. If I were writing RWBY, I know I'd bring another in at some point just to fuck with Ren

RWBY spoilers! :O

Last edited by a moderator:
welp, fixing that with spoilers caused me some pain.. i have some long nails and i just bent one in a not so nice fashion, now i can see red building up under it, lol great

You alright? Also Flitz might come and talk to people. He is generally really wise and kind hearted.
tumblr is a terrible place dont go there lol

Yeah, I'm fine.

I'm a pretty sensitive person, though, so even if something shouldn't bother me, it does for a little before that feeling leaves.

Basically, I got called racist for the existence of one of my characters ("you don't even know the difference between China and Japan, you weeaboo!") , said I didn't research anything I based her off of (the taijitu's "yin" part, karma...) and that I should "stop stealing from other cultures".

...Said character happens to be both Chinese and Japanese, heavily based off of "yin" for personality and design (that I researched far into because I am genuinely interested in learning about it and I wanted to write a character who was flawed in the sense that she values balance yet is imbalanced due to too much "yin" with very little "yang"), has her power based on "karma" since it also has to do with balance (and that she's imbalanced with that too, despite trying to find balance), and also
how do I steal something from cultures if I'm part of both

(also I don't like the idea of culture being a finite thing to have - should be something you share and enjoy with other people).

TL;DR

I am not racist and tumblr is stupid.

And lol, I go there only for art. The community's a mess.

Yeah, I'm fine.

I'm a pretty sensitive person, though, so even if something shouldn't bother me, it does for a little before that feeling leaves.

Basically, I got called racist for the existence of one of my characters ("you don't even know the difference between China and Japan, you weeaboo!") , said I didn't research anything I based her off of (the taijitu's "yin" part, karma...) and that I should "stop stealing from other cultures".

...Said character happens to be both Chinese and Japanese, heavily based off of "yin" for personality and design (that I researched far into because I am genuinely interested in learning about it and I wanted to write a character who was flawed in the sense that she values balance yet is imbalanced due to too much "yin" with very little "yang"), has her power based on "karma" since it also has to do with balance (and that she's imbalanced with that too, despite trying to find balance), and also
how do I steal something from cultures if I'm part of both

(also I don't like the idea of culture being a finite thing to have - should be something you share and enjoy with other people).

TL;DR

I am not racist and tumblr is stupid.

And lol, I go there only for art. The community's a mess.

Just gotta say "go fuck yourself then. If you dont like how I do things, then dont come here."

you realize a lot of that stuff is total bullshit nonsense right? no one truly cares if a random character some random person makes is chinese or japanese or whatever lol

Just gotta say "go fuck yourself then. If you dont like how I do things, then dont come here."
you realize a lot of that stuff is total bullshit nonsense right? no one truly cares if a random character some random person makes is chinese or japanese or whatever lol

I just deleted the asks they sent and stuff, heh.

And yeah, Thalia, it's ridiculous.

I just...wow.

Why would something like this seem offensive is all I want to know.

I only want to draw and write stuff that makes people happy.

When stuff like this happens, I get a little discouraged to create because I feel like my creations aren't really doing their jobs, even if I completely think these kinds of criticisms are unfair and horribly biased.

I'll still make whatever I want, though sometimes it's hard to when people just start yelling and all that.

Feelings are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back