OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, we're both also outside the elevator downstairs I think.

Well, Calm's post said that he was in the elevator and that the doors closed and opened, though I'm not sure if that's because he reached Flint's office or because he was mashing the elevator's buttons.

button-mashing.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bloody, stupid wolf... And your stupid yams."

XD

So I've been actively avoiding any shipping this game. Since I'm playing an asexual character I wanted to get out of the romance mindset. But after that line? Captain, make some room! You've got a new passenger!

What's this ship called? Ambivalent Alignment? That's boring. How about Fangs and Feathers? Or Wolves of a Feather?

Well, Calm's post said that he was in the elevator and that the doors closed and opened, though I'm not sure if that's because he reached Flint's office or because he was mashing the elevator's buttons.

How to enter cheat codes 101

You guys ever play a gamer where when you enter cheat codes you have a limited time to do it? You had to have, like, lightning fingers.

Or fingers of someone older than 7..

I'm still a little youngster x3 So 7 really wasn't that long ago, compared to some people here at least.

I still have tiny hands.

Much sad.

Little cheat.

No code.

Fangs and Feathers or Feathers of a Wolf / Wolves of a Feather

are freaking great XD <3  

tbh thats great... ^^

XD

So I've been actively avoiding any shipping this game. Since I'm playing an asexual character I wanted to get out of the romance mindset. But after that line? Captain, make some room! You've got a new passenger!

What's this ship called? Ambivalent Alignment? That's boring. How about Fangs and Feathers? Or Wolves of a Feather?

im glad you liked that line ... lol i have a lot of fun with Skye poking fun at Olivia being a wolf Faunus lol as I can tell @Keidivh has a lot of fun doing the opposite with Olivia referring to Skye as birdie and stuff XP

XD

XD Yes, we are converting them already!

And I love both of those, Wolves of a Feather makes meh smiles  :D

Fangs and Feathers or Feathers of a Wolf / Wolves of a Feather

are freaking great XD <3  

tbh thats great... ^^

im glad you liked that line ... lol i have a lot of fun with Skye poking fun at Olivia being a wolf Faunus lol as I can tell @Keidivh has a lot of fun doing the opposite with Olivia referring to Skye as birdie and stuff XP

Lol, I love their interactions, Olivia obviously annoying/charming Skye, Skye insulting her, then

You guys ever play a gamer where when you enter cheat codes you have a limited time to do it? You had to have, like, lightning fingers.

I'm still a little youngster x3 So 7 really wasn't that long ago, compared to some people here at least.

I still have tiny hands.

Much sad.

Little cheat.

No code.

Olivia being once again oblivious to said insult. It's a vicious cycle and it's wonderful!

I still have tiny hands.

Much sad.

Little cheat.

No code.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tbh if party animals fail, and i hope it doesnt, i really just need skye and olivia together

THEY ARE

AND THE SHIP CANT GET GOING BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK OUT MY PLAN AND CAUSED LILLA MASSIVE DAMAGE

Don't forget, Lilith did a little healing on her. She did enough that Lilla isn't going to die from internal bleeding, but she is still going to have broken bones.

Don't forget, Lilith did a little healing on her. She did enough that Lilla isn't going to die from internal bleeding, but she is still going to have broken bones.

True, thanks for that I nearly forgot~

And I think thanks to Aura's her bones will heal up pretty fast, but be week for well, a few weaks. I know after like three days ICLY she is gonna stubbornly get up.

Edit: I fucked that sentence up im sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really know at this point, other than Lilla being there and Olivia draws her in or something.

These are dark days for Party Animals

im sure something can happen. i mean they just need to spend time together/talk like skye and olivia are doing x3

iduno how this will change your post @Clockwork Syringe but just to note, Olivia and Skye are not in Team INJL's room. They're out somewhere in the halls of Beacon, after leaving a girls restroom

Won't change much then, I'll just have him go there for now.

Also side note:

Computer problems have been solved by getting a new computer. The old one was going pretty badly so it was not exactly good to keep it. So Now I won't have to post on my phone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back